PDA

View Full Version : Chronos-uploader for df2

Trojan
07-13-2005, 11:26 AM
www.df2stats.com has released a beta chronos-uploader for Delta Force 2. Also the php server-side scripts (fitted for df2) are up for download so you can test it on your squad website. The staff is planning on writing a chronos uploader for LW & TFD when this one is completed. Please visit us [here (http://www.df2stats.com/)].

Jeff
07-13-2005, 11:30 AM
good news :D

General Nuisance
07-13-2005, 01:01 PM
df2? why for that game? that has to be typo..

and if it is for df2 i hope someone made a gfx optimizer...

lol.. that or this is very very old news?

lol i thought everyone left df2 as for as programmers..

whatever..

Jeff
07-13-2005, 01:24 PM
Oh so not true :)
Many people still believe as far as game engine and coding DF2 is the best of all DF so they've stuck with it.

EDGE
07-13-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by General Nuisance
df2? why for that game? that has to be typo..

and if it is for df2 i hope someone made a gfx optimizer...

lol.. that or this is very very old news?

lol i thought everyone left df2 as for as programmers..

whatever..

alot of negative comments there...there are still hundreds of people playing DF2. Even more people playing than LW and TFD together. DF2 is quite possibly the best NL game made...why insult it?

Programmers, rookie and veterans, are still into modding DF2 and making new tools for it. Still, alot of people play it.

Trojan
07-13-2005, 06:08 PM
I for one love DF2!

Lucky
07-13-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Trojan
I for one love DF2!
:)

General Nuisance
07-13-2005, 07:58 PM
i didnt say df2 wasn't a good game but that the gfx were horrible and it is very old.. most ppl move on to bigger better games...

if the gfx were better i would play it but it is a insult to my 256mb gfx card.. lol..

the gfx were even horrible for back then... df1 had better gfx..

Hellfighter
07-13-2005, 08:09 PM
man DF2 is still good to play and its still being sold on the market, i still love the game as will DF: LW, DF: BHD are the best.

i don't care much for JOTR or DF: Xtreme but thats me. some games are for me and other i can leave them as they are, there going to be a lot of games people may not like and some love the hell of of them. play the game you love and have fun is what counts if you don't like a game don't play its that easy.

My all time favorit is Halo [1] and NFS: Underground [1] and be sides DF: 2,Lw,BHD and not to say all so BF: 1942 too

and all so like to say Rainbow Six3 family is sweet to play too.