PDA

View Full Version : 36 new maps, new MOTW

Scott
06-10-2002, 07:14 PM
I have reviewed and uploaded 36 new maps! Download there <a href="/page/new.shmtl" target="_blank">here</a> or in the headlines section. I think you can find them ;). We also have a new map of the week. Congrats again to EL_Bastardo UFP with another great map Castle Mania. This time it is also for TDM, DM, TKOTH and KOTH. Someone is going to have to take his spot up there ;). He has been winning every week lol. Good job to all the map makers out there. We will have another 50 maps within the next few days. I am working hard to get them all reviewed just so I can get caught up with them. But they are coming in faster then I can review them lol. I have worked out some bugs in the top50 script and worked on the page design a little more. Now all the pages look nice ;). Well, thanks for coming and enjoy these new maps! And signup for our top50!

EL_Bastardo UFP
06-11-2002, 07:55 PM
lol... ty nice comment... i would make the most maps dm/tdm/koth&tkoth playable... and send the revised maps to ya... but i think it's better when i make for this map a new zip file... without any a&d filez... easier for u to integrate them... all new maps would have all game-type in zip like CastleMania... erm just a little thing... there is the wrong screenshot by the MOTW...

Scott
06-11-2002, 08:21 PM
I just havent updated the motw page yet :)

Unregistered
06-13-2002, 06:57 PM
how do you download maps