PDA

View Full Version : DF Arsenal Coming Soon!

Scott
06-10-2002, 05:37 AM
Source: DFBarracks.com

The Delta Force Arsenal is Coming Soon! My name is Greg (Phantom) and me and one of my non-DF playing friends are making The Delta Force Arsenal. This will hopefully play a big part in the DF-Community. We hope to have a great Resource site with News, Maps, Utilities, Forums, Live Chat, Downloads, and much, much more. The site will be up soon, hopefully by mid- june and i would like to let every one know! I know this will not get as much attention as Nova-Arena did but i would like to tell everyone about it. We are going to put a lot of hard work into this site. I know it is not a Dot Com site and Yes I am using Angelfire, We don't have the money at the time to get a Dot Com site yet but maybe with All the DF-Community's support we can get one. We were having trouble also in getting a good server also for a medium price range. We do not have a lot of money but don't want to waste money on a non-dedicated server. I hope the site will be a good addition to the community and you can stop by now at www.dfarsenal.cjb.net and help us out now.

Tank
06-10-2002, 06:48 PM
hi were do you guys get those banners for your names? and can i make one for my squad?

Scott
06-10-2002, 07:10 PM
You should ask SB in the sigs forum.