PDA

View Full Version : Fox6 Gets Personal

DevilDog#1
05-13-2005, 09:38 AM
My Background - These are always easier questions - LOL. I came across this position on a job search. I knew that I was going to leave production and the gaming industry is very similar yet different enough so that I feel like I made a change. I went through the interview process and actually decided during that process that I wanted the job. I wasn't sure before I went to the interview if I actually wanted the position. But, I couldn't be happier now and I love position.

DevilDog#1
05-13-2005, 09:38 AM
My Gaming - Wow, I have to say that with the new job and all I haven't had a second to play. I typically sit down at a console and play a game or two before bed but my main console is in the position of my friend at the moment. I like prefer BHD but that's only because I haven't played enough JO.

There is a saying in the gaming industry (mostly for the people that do QA)! You better love to play games because you're about to turn it into your job. We all know that it's often not fun to take work home with you. That being said what could you ever hate about working in a video game company? It's just the type of work that you want to take home. My co-worker says it best Living the dream.

I think that says it all. :)

the þrox™
05-13-2005, 05:24 PM
why is this main news?

Trojan
05-13-2005, 06:00 PM
We are giving life to Fox6.

Steve
05-13-2005, 06:04 PM
i dont really know who Fox6 is :/
NW guy?

Trojan
05-13-2005, 06:08 PM
Yes. NovaWorld Admin that works in the NovaLogic, Inc. office in Cali.

Where I would like to be someday! Never giving up here off course, heh.