PDA

View Full Version : Xfire IM now support "Delta Force: Xtreme"

Hellfighter
05-06-2005, 06:50 AM
Update Release notes for 1.39

Group Chat significantly enhanced. You can now set different users to have different permission levels (controlling who can invite more people, who can speak, etc.). Group chats can also be marked as "favorites" and added to the Group Chat section of the Servers tab, which allows you to leave a group chat and rejoin it minutes, hours, or days later.
All Xfire settings are now saved if you shut down Windows while Xfire is running.
Added Xfire In-Game support to Matrix Online and Soldier of Fortune 2.
Fixed many small user interface problems with the Servers tab.
Reduced the bandwidth used by the Servers tab, giving more accurate ping times.
Fixed a rare crash that could occur while logging in.
Fixed a bug that would sometimes report the wrong IP address for a game when running Ventrilo.
Added uploading of minidumps, which will help us track down crash bugs that we can't reproduce here at Xfire.
The full installer adds an App Paths key in the registry for Xfire, so new installations can run Xfire easily from the Run dialog from the Windows start menu.
Launching Dungeon Siege or DS:LoA now skips the intro movies.
New games supported: Gaming Club Poker, Winning Eleven 8I, Tropico, Tropico 2 Pirate Cove, Kal Online, Project Snowblind, Splinter Cell, Grand Theft Auto 2, Caesar 3, Pharaoh, Lego Star Wars, Close Combat First to Fight, Empire Earth II, Stronghold 2, The Settlers: Heritage of Kings, Delta Force: Xtreme, StillLife.

Source: http://media.xfire.com/xfire/readme.html

the messager support in-game chat For; Delta Force: Xtreme

Xfire IM Game listing: "Click-Here" (http://www.xfire.com/xf/modules.php?name=XFire&file=games)

Rampage.
05-06-2005, 07:07 AM
finally, thanks for the information, i need to login and update

Hellfighter
05-06-2005, 10:16 AM
yea like me i get call when i am in Halo CE (Custem edition) Cdrom from players in other games who like me to join in with them. like the in-game chat option.