PDA

View Full Version : DF-HQ Top50 Is Complete!

Scott
05-30-2002, 03:36 AM
I have finally finished off the last bits of customizing the script so it looked pretty ;). It has been a long fight with that to make it look like that! Who ever coded that is great with php but bites at html! It is error free and ready for more people to signup :). So far there are 40 people signed up. I think it going good so far! Help spread the word a little bit!

The design has been inspired from <a href="http://www.novaguild.com" target="_blank">Nova Guild</a> because theres looks great and I couldn't think of any other ways to make it look good. Enjoy the new DF-HQ Top50!

15 new maps coming soon! Got a little cought up in this script I forgot about the maps. I think we have a record here! We have around 500 maps waiting to be posted :eek:. When they will all be reviewed and on? I have not a clue cause that is a crap load of maps if I ever seen it. After thoes are up we will have reached the 2000 map mark! Keep them coming and we'll keep putting them up!

Unregistered
05-30-2002, 03:53 AM
Congrats!

Just picked up one error - 'Repot to Admin' under the comments

Camo

Scott
05-30-2002, 05:51 AM
Whats wrong with that? It just goes to the contact page so someone can email us the problem :).

Steve
05-30-2002, 07:04 AM

:P
get it sorted P u slacker lol
:P:P:P:P

j/k

Scott
05-30-2002, 07:24 AM
:( :D