PDA

View Full Version : Delta Force: Xtreme Contest

Sal UK
04-26-2005, 05:16 PM
Dear NovaWorlders –

We are going to hold our first ever Delta Force: Xtreme Contest. This will be a contest open to all NovaWorlders that have a valid legal copy of the new game and who are located in one of the 50 United States.

Basics –

- We will have a 12 on 12 contest with the best of 3 different games that will last no more then 30 min each.

- The only 3 qualifications for submission is that you have a valid legal copy of the game, you live in one of the 50 United States, and that you do not have any active bans on your account.

- We will randomly pick 30 players. 24 will play in the contest and 6 will be substitutes.

- The registration will be open until Friday at 2 PM PST. We will then close it and select the winners.

- The 6 alternates will be able to spectate during the contest and will be available if one of the finalists can’t play.

- Once the 30 random players are all selected we will place them on 2 different teams.

- The teams will have the option of practicing on a game server for 3 days prior to the contest.

- On May 12th we will have the contest.

- Prizing will be awarded to all players involved (including the subs). In addition, there will be special prizes for the top 2 players on each team.

This contest is closed to ALL NovaLogic employees and relatives. Specific game rules and regulations will be e-mailed (to all percipients) as well as posted prior to the contest for all NovaWorlders to see.

You my submit yourself for selection in our contest by clicking here – https://www.novaworld.com/Tournaments

Good luck to all those that enter!

Thank You,

NovaLogic

Guns4hire
04-27-2005, 06:08 AM
damm it i wish i could get the game all the shops ant got it where i am ant got it yet :$

atholon
04-27-2005, 12:08 PM
Saw it in the forums but...I don't have DF-X so :p

BANER
04-28-2005, 03:17 AM
Delta Force: Xtreme Contest

If this is going to be a "Nova Worlders" contest, why is it only for you Americans.
What about us other countries that buy this game ??
Frightened of a bit of competition ?