PDA

View Full Version : ^I^ Tourney update, Top50 News

Scott
05-27-2002, 08:14 PM
^I^ Tourneys have re-opened registration and are looking to get as many teams in as possible until the Juen 5th deadline. Again, the site is www.infernotourneys.cjb.net.

So far our top50 is going great. About 35 people have signed up. Let me just explain how it works a little for some of you that don't understand why your banner or site isn't showing up. Your site will not show up untill your site gets a "hit" when someone views your site. If your site dosen't show, but you know you are getting hits then please contact me. Also the code must also be visiable one your site with the exact code that was given to you. If that code is modified it will not work! Sencond, you cannot link to your banners from geocicites or brinkster. I will be checking for banners that do not show and I will place them on our server so they do. So even if you know geocities dosen't allow that, put the URL on there and I will find your banner and place it up there for you. If you have any problmes with the top50 or questions please contact us. Suggestions are also welcome. We are almost fiished customizing the script so it may apear funny looking sometimes till we are finished. If you see it messed up it is because I am working on the code and custimizing it to fit our likings. Just had to let you know some about it incase you had come questions.