PDA

View Full Version : Deep junjle Mod Released

Trigger
04-04-2005, 07:49 AM
Deep jungle breaks out from Russia with a baNG video's have been made and servers are up...
JTF-2 jungle mod server is up and running and it is the smoothest i have ever seen. It really seams to run better then original bhd....
Motor bikes attack choppers and a whole slew of new models, sounds and single player missions....

NOW THIS IS A MOD TO GET

www.pro-warrior.com has made a simplified instal version as many have had probs with original file...
also we have video of the mod for you to check out
ALL links can be found here
http://www.pro-warrior.com/home/index.php?area=downloads&page=viewdownload&dlid=23

Crack
04-04-2005, 08:30 PM
And it is an extremely well put together mod, as Trigger said, Runs excellent, and great gameplay. Single player campiagn mod too :)

{7thÐãggër}
04-05-2005, 10:09 AM
Ok I downloaded the Deep Jungle Mod and installed it correctly and it works. Now here is the problem, after every map I get a sys dump. Even when i play single player mission, if i die and load the mission over I get a sys dump. I asked other players in the server I was in and no one else was getting this. Is this on my system only or are there others who are going through the same thing? I really like this mod and would like to play it more often but that damn sys dump is very annoying and I shut it down and play reg. BHD:TS or FC mod instead. BTW, the FC mod does not give me a sys dump so I think its a bug in the DJ mod just like TN mod had when it was first released.:(

«WAT»yÙ-gÎ-ØH
04-05-2005, 05:37 PM
where do i get the djmod1.6

Anubis.c.k
04-09-2005, 02:24 AM
ive installed said its ok and shows in programe files but wont start up any ideas

Trigger
04-09-2005, 05:59 AM
the installer made with the mod is junk

i sugjest search C for the djmod16.pff file move it to your C:\Program Files\NovaLogic\Delta Force Black Hawk Down\mod folder

the installer seamed to have forgotten its root (if you ask me it was looking for a Cyteck folder lol )

at my website is the shortcuts premade for download

Anubis.c.k
04-09-2005, 12:07 PM
right the file is in the right place but still no luck

Anubis.c.k
04-09-2005, 12:18 PM
I all so got the short cut as well from your site placed that on desk top and replaced the other file but still no luck anything else i can try

Trigger
04-09-2005, 02:46 PM
maybe try the bat file in the startmenu now

Sal UK
04-11-2005, 04:35 PM
I feel this needs to stay towards the top, I havent played the Mod Online yet, But just from judging on the single player this is an exellent mod and One of the BEST so far in my book.

Very Good Job Vlad! and the rest who helped to put this together... :gj: