PDA

View Full Version : Delta Force Underground

Trojan
03-27-2005, 07:39 PM
Delta Force Underground Http://www.teamdfu.us is back up and running. They will be providing free hosting to all DF Clans that Apply for hosting. Their hosting package is.:

5000 Mb of Storage
5000 Mb of Bandwith
Unlimited Email accounts
unlimited mysql databases
php,cgi,perl,ect.ect.
custom error pages
CpanelX

"We will be hosting Graphics sites and resource sites for free to. More space and bandwith will be granted to them do to downloads they will supply on their sites. We will even host personal sites. No cheat or trainer sites allowed or sites with links and downloads to them." Hawk-{DFU}-

http://www.teamdfu.us

TripleKill
03-27-2005, 11:53 PM
Our squad doesnt need it but I know alot that do!

Rider
03-28-2005, 04:14 PM
is that Game Hosting??

(i.e. blackhawkdown/teamsabre hosting)

BeBop
03-28-2005, 06:58 PM
No Rider i have a feeling its just web hosting... i dont think any one would offer free game servers... their just way to expensive...

Rider
03-28-2005, 09:51 PM
thx for the reply bro, I registered there but still havent gotten my confirmation email so I cant post anything yet

Stu
03-29-2005, 04:55 AM
coolio :)

hawkdfu
03-31-2005, 10:13 AM
sorry but dfu site will be down for about a day do to the server was hacked and they deleted all sites on the server

bigsmellyfart
03-31-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Rider
is that Game Hosting??

(i.e. blackhawkdown/teamsabre hosting)

game hosting because of bandwidth requirements per player
is too expensive for free game hosting unless you are a rich boy like bill gates etc but for us poor folk $3.50 per player
is too expensive and thats where Nova bent us players over
to pick up out gear and play the game.for someone like bill $3.50 player would be pocket change.

Hawk-{DFU}-
03-31-2005, 08:56 PM
thats true this is just web site hosting not server hosting lol.and i know im not no bill gates but Dfu will be offering cheap game servers later down the line but their will be a limited few of them the servers will be cheap because i wil have them set up here at my house

Hellfighter
04-03-2005, 02:15 PM
could i have a site? name: "chief.adfp" as the address

mostly i would use it for my screen savers of games for the fan to download and have a forum there by sides a chatroom maybe a ICQ chatroom.

my site i am using is limited 100mb and the bandwith is limited all so, i have been fishing around for a better site to use, then the one i have now.

click-on the [WWW] below you see my site i am using at this time.

Hawk-{DFU}-
04-04-2005, 01:50 PM
Srry man but u need to apply at my site for hosting.

aliceaod
04-10-2005, 01:38 PM
I applied for a MySQL data base, and saw that HAWK DFU tried to register with my forums. I received a bounce-back to his email address that he used when he signed up. I tried to register 3 times with the DFU forums and never received the activation email, hence, I am unable to receive the post directed to me, AGENTS OF DEATH. I tried filling out the FEEDBACK form in hopes you guys would receive it, but so far no return communications. Hawk, I manually activated your account in my forums inspite of the invalid email you used when you registered.

Buzz
04-11-2005, 02:52 PM
That sure is nice of you