PDA

View Full Version : March NovaWorld Contest Question

DevilDog#1
03-07-2005, 10:58 AM
Fellow NovaWorlders-

Spring is the air and things are starting to get really crazy! We are beginning with a couple of major announcements.

First off, a LEGEND is reborn! Delta Force®: Next Gen is set to invade stores this April. Seasoned veterans of the DF series will be able to relive their heroic moments and newbies will be introduced to the game that started it all! The game will offer a selection of the best of the best single and multiplayer missions from the original game, plus new levels, improved graphics, new environment and weather effects as well as additional features such as STATS. All for just $20!

Secondly, many numbers hold special, if not mystical, places in the people’s hearts. 100: points scored by Wilt Chamberlain in a basketball game. 755: Homeruns scored by Hank Aaron in a career and of course a world record breaking 150 players in our very own Joint Operations <erm, you’re pushing it – ed>. However, 50 is the number that will set Delta Force – Black Hawk Down on Xbox apart from any other Xbox game out there. NovaLogic is once again breaking the mold, for 50 is the number of players that can battle it out in one game over Xbox Live. The previous number supported by one game was a mere 16 players! Check out http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050303/35685_1.html for the full story.

DevilDog#1
03-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Moving on - it’s that time again - QUESTION TIME

The prize this month is one of 5 Delta Force - Black Hawk Down novels by Mark Bowden. Read it and you will discover a new admiration of the soldiers who fought in those tense hours.

This month’s question is:

What is the max number of players that Joint Operations supports online in one game?

Click here to apply (https://www.novaworld.com/NWCommunities/Default.aspx#)

The usual rules apply!

Another quick reminder: Check your email regularly to see if you have won a prize so you don’t forfeit your prize.

Strictly one entry per person. Prizes will be drawn at random on April 4th, 2005. Winners will be notified by email. No purchase necessary. Employees of NovaLogic and their relatives are not eligible to enter.

Source: NW

DevilDog#1
03-07-2005, 11:45 AM
I wish they'd just make everything "soft" for people who can download big file.

DevilDog#1
03-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Just in case missed it

First off, a LEGEND is reborn! Delta Force®: Next Gen is set to invade stores this April. Seasoned veterans of the DF series will be able to relive their heroic moments and newbies will be introduced to the game that started it all! The game will offer a selection of the best of the best single and multiplayer missions from the original game, plus new levels, improved graphics, new environment and weather effects as well as additional features such as STATS. All for just $20!

Stu
03-07-2005, 12:18 PM
is it me, or you want your post number to go really high...

DevilDog#1
03-07-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Tecoma2
is it me, or you want your post number to go really high...

That was not my intention at all. :|

.enfo.
03-07-2005, 02:09 PM
use edit button then :)

DevilDog#1
03-07-2005, 02:10 PM
Can't I get:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user: DevilDog#1 [logout]

Forgotten your password?

.enfo.
03-07-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by DevilDog#1
Just in case missed it

fine
but was it necessary to quote yourself on something you just posted ?

DevilDog#1
03-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Sowwy. ssheeesh. I was just stressing the point. :rolleyes: