PDA

View Full Version : Global Modding Community(GMC)

Shootre
02-27-2005, 11:24 PM
yo guys just letting you know that we are starting up a modding community it's where all of our news will be posted etc.I am part of a mod team so it will mostly show the progress of the soon to be released Jungle Assualt Mod.

We Starting the GMC
(Global Modding Community)
We are currnetly trying to get people to help manage the site
here are the jobs
-SOTW Judges
-Grapic Desginers
-Skin makers
-Modellers
-Site managers
-Do Moderators

(this is not a resource site but it is a modding site)
for moddlers and map makers

So Modders and map makers can post here to have a place to share their work and to submit their sigs etc.

www.df-armory.net/home/
or
www.JAHQ.novahq.net
Well hopefully you guys drop by:)

EDGE
02-28-2005, 05:20 AM
...not another phpnuke site. Whats the SOTW and Graphic designers for...isn't it a modding company?

Lakie
02-28-2005, 05:33 AM
dosent mean they cant have a gfx section, novahq dosent exactly look like a graphics site to me ;)

zza1pqx
02-28-2005, 07:10 AM
It seems to me that SOTW is a pre-requisite in any website that has anything to do with gaming.
However if you really and truly do want to get Modders and Mappers to take you seriously, DON'T go for filling oyur content with sig stuff.
Sig making is old and tired, there is nothing new and inspiring in this 'art' form at the moment. And it is STILL the part of a forum most likley to be spammed with poor 'look at the photoshop lesson I learned last week' rhetoric.
Get rid of this derisive preoccupation with blue overlays and one pixel fonts and please please PLEASE lets have a website that does what it is meant to do!!!!

I guarantee you wont get serious modders interested in posting at your site if you fill it up with irrelevant nonsense.
Particularly with that brand of over used awfulness.

DevilDog#1
02-28-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by zza1pqx
It seems to me that SOTW is a pre-requisite in any website that has anything to do with gaming.
However if you really and truly do want to get Modders and Mappers to take you seriously, DON'T go for filling oyur content with sig stuff.
Sig making is old and tired, there is nothing new and inspiring in this 'art' form at the moment. And it is STILL the part of a forum most likley to be spammed with poor 'look at the photoshop lesson I learned last week' rhetoric.
Get rid of this derisive preoccupation with blue overlays and one pixel fonts and please please PLEASE lets have a website that does what it is meant to do!!!!

I guarantee you wont get serious modders interested in posting at your site if you fill it up with irrelevant nonsense.
Particularly with that brand of over used awfulness.

Take it easy Zzz Have a drink even :p

zza1pqx
02-28-2005, 12:46 PM
I might roll myself some mood change later....

DevilDog#1
02-28-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by zza1pqx
I might roll myself some mood change later....

Going on a date? :eek: :D

Shootre
02-28-2005, 01:55 PM
The reason we have the SOTW is that because we need nore people to come to the site just thought the SOTW might make it work.If modders that have free time can submit their sigs if they want to

Trojan
02-28-2005, 09:06 PM
Have you guys got any affiliates lined up yet?

Shootre
03-01-2005, 01:47 PM
nah the only 1 so far is cheap-solutions plus i'm still working on the staffs page lol

Trojan
03-01-2005, 03:25 PM
I hear ya. Goodluck with it. Got it bookmarked.

Shootre
03-02-2005, 07:00 PM
sweet bro:)