PDA

View Full Version : TeamSpeak Overlay(NEW TeamSpeak Utility)

.DareDevil.
02-11-2005, 11:03 AM
This cool new utility was posted by someone at our good friends at Pro Warrior which you can go and download it freely no registration required and enjoy thsi utility. The utility makes it so you can see below your HUD whos speaking to you on TeamSpeak so you dont have to exit game!!!

Click here (http://www.pro-warrior.com/home/index.php?area=downloads&page=viewdownload&dlid=15)

Steve
02-11-2005, 11:13 AM
sounds interesting, i'm gonna try it with Recon later.
it's gonna be a pain though if it actually shows the whole list of ppl connected to TS
personally i know who's speaking anyway as i recognise voices :/

there is a lot more info here > http://www.teamspeakoverlay.com/

plz note it's currently in Alpha stage

Steve
02-12-2005, 08:45 AM
yeah it works well.
better than i expected. you can customise it slightly throught the options menu, so u can choose for the proggy to display your own name or not and whether to display messages like ppl entering or quitting etc. also you can choose left or right and the opacity.

it would be a really great tool if you had just joined a clan, and didnt recognise anyone yet.

Hellfighter
02-12-2005, 10:46 AM
Xfire IM has a new patch now to work with TeamSpeak better now seem it had some error going on with the 2 now fixed. if you have not update Xfire IM it be a good thing to do so.

Xfire IM new patch;
they adapted TeamSpeak into it so gamers have the use of it.

colby
02-13-2005, 01:32 PM
hey

LiMuBai
02-22-2005, 08:59 PM
Hi, Looks very interesting.
How does it affect Nova Stat servers? What I mean is, is there a possibility of getting banned if the Nova servers read it as a third party add on and thus assume it as cheating software?
There have been issues with teamspeak and Nova stats in the past, hence my concerns...:(

Rock
02-25-2005, 07:32 AM
Not new, its been out for a while actually, in its ALPHA stages.

It is decent but can cause some crashes depending on your order of exiting.

Hellfighter
02-25-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by LiMuBai
Hi, Looks very interesting.
How does it affect Nova Stat servers? What I mean is, is there a possibility of getting banned if the Nova servers read it as a third party add on and thus assume it as cheating software?
There have been issues with teamspeak and Nova stats in the past, hence my concerns...:(

there was some trouble for players getting banned for ingame chat-screen but it been fix no more getting banned for it. ref; Xfire IM