PDA

View Full Version : Wargamers HQ

ShArP
01-26-2005, 12:12 PM
Wargamers HQ Has Gotten A New Site, Same Address, www.wargamershq.com.

The Site Doesn't l00k That Great Becvause it Was Just Started. But If You Want To Join It Go To www.wargamershq.com And Go To The Forums To Register Until We Can Get A Register Part On The Main Part Of The Site. Since Its Just Starting Up Theres Not That Much On The Site Besides A Shoutbox, Forums, Links, and Thats About It. So Go To The Site, www.wargamershq.com, And Have A l00k Around And Maybe Join it! Its A Resource Site Incase You Wanted To Know. It Does The Following Series; Delta Force, Counter Strike, America's Army, Star Wars, Call of Duty, Battle Feild, and Starcraft and Warcraft.

www.wargamershq.com

maddog-inc
01-26-2005, 12:29 PM
Are u gonna be adding a JO section...???

ShArP
01-26-2005, 12:34 PM
i have to talk to the main admin of the site first then ill add it ok

maddog-inc
01-26-2005, 12:40 PM
sounds good.... :)

There use to be a lot more JO sites but a lot of them have lot intrest in the game now or have disappered, still seems to be 4 main sites but another one will always come in handy if the contenet is any good....

Matt
01-26-2005, 01:46 PM
maybe im missing something but thats the plainest site ive ever seen :(

isnt that the same site that copied our layout a while back?

EDGE
01-26-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Trilogy
maybe im missing something but thats the plainest site ive ever seen :(

isnt that the same site that copied our layout a while back?

I have to agree with tril here.

luckydice
01-26-2005, 05:08 PM
I'm in the arctic oh my god save me, oh wait... its the vast screen of white that made me think i was going snow blind.

:\

JonM
01-26-2005, 06:01 PM
lol i'm the owner of the site ... and know i'd never copy novahq.net's stuff. Next off the best gfx tool i have is paint not even paintshop! so i hope you can kinda understand why it's so plain right now...and yes i'll add JO stuff to :)

ShArP
01-29-2005, 01:29 PM
lol