PDA

View Full Version : Squad Hosting

Scott
05-14-2002, 10:00 AM
Source: DF-HQ Forums (/forum/showthread.php?threadid=2060)

Peter204 wrote:
I’ve been looking at various squad sites lately and have noticed many are hosted on free hosting services which can be at times very poor, meaning slow load times and inaccessible servers, which can really create problems. Also the annoying addition of pop ups isn’t pleasant.
So I’ve come up with a gamer plan for squads, its well priced and I believe just what a squad would require. I know what it’s like being hosted on a free service and I hated it.

Our plan is located here (http://www.darkblizzard.com/gamer.htm) and isn’t inaccessible via the main site. The price is $3.49 per month, I look forward to setting up your account .

Scott
05-14-2002, 11:53 AM
Perfect for a squad site and small map site. More then enough space. You most likely won't even use 10 megs. Online CP (great cp). Only $3.50 a month! I'm sure anyone can pay for that. Alot of people don't like slow loading sites, or sites that have loads of adds and popups. This IS the solution.

Muninn
05-14-2002, 01:41 PM
it does sound good but what if ya do not have a credit card? which i do not...:confused:

Scott
05-14-2002, 02:54 PM
ask your parents, im sure if you have them 3.50 a month they will do it. It's not like the company is going to steal your money :)

Muninn
05-14-2002, 03:24 PM
thats the prob bro i do not have a credit card they do not have one eiter..