PDA

View Full Version : Update??

Scott
05-06-2002, 02:49 AM
Well it seems that Nova-Logic haven't released the update to the public yet. As the email said it was going to be released to the public on the 3rd but it's been 2 days. My 2 theories about this is that it was only given to some players so they can get an opinion in it (aka beta). Or there have found a problem they need to fix so they delayed it without telling anyone. Sorry if we posted the update early and if it caused you problems NL, you said it would be released the 3rd so we posted it then.

Now since it hasn't been officially released we have taken it off our server till we get a email from NL or see the update on their servers. But that's a good thing cause with almost 1000 downloads in 2 days it was killing our bandwidth lol. We will keep you posted!

We are installing a new file DB cause the old one was sh!t and some people were having problems downloading stuff. I have finished customizing the script (what a B!^$%!) and almost done adding files to it. It will be up soon so just hold your horses ;).

With DF:TFD coming and all the upgrades to the site i'm doing now, I don't have all the time in the world to review maps. Want to help us review maps? please email me! Serious people only please!! I will be back reviewing maps in about a week but right now I am to busy adding stuff to this site to make it better. If you do a good job reviewing maps then we will keep ya ;). Thanks.

Unregistered
05-06-2002, 06:41 AM
ehhh, think u didnt read the mail good.
in the end there was this:

PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS LINK ANYWHERE

they just wanted to test it, thats for sure
why, because this: There are 4 servers
available tonight (and that was also in the mail)

So next time, maybe u need to read the mail some better ;)

Scott
05-06-2002, 07:03 AM
I did read the mail. I didnt give out the link. The 3rd comes around and I was getting prepaired cause that's when they said it would be out. I put it up before I went to bed on the 3rd and didnt know nove hadent releaced it yet. Took it down cause they havent.

staffy bull
05-06-2002, 07:11 AM
ANY IDEA WHEN THEY WILL RELEASE IT M8 IT`S A LITTLE LONELY AT MOMENT LOL

Kinnes*Scot*
05-06-2002, 07:41 AM
Its been there all along. However the first one was pulled down on Friday night and a new update appeared. Wether or not its the final one is still to be confirmed. The update is at ftp://ftp.novalogic.com/pub/updates/dflwrev0/xx/DF3UPD8P.EXE and the lobby is at http://208.231.90.233/df3lobby8.htm

Unregistered
05-06-2002, 11:26 AM
Hey panther, this is Sir*heifer*DCE* here, talk to sting...he has been wanting to talk to ya...not sure if ya have or not yet.