PDA

View Full Version : No CD Patch 1.00.34

Scott
05-04-2002, 05:18 AM
No CD Patch for version 1.00.34 has been uploaded and is avaliable for download <a href="/php/files/pafiledb.php?action=viewfile&fid=119&id=5">here</a>. Just thought alot of you would like it so I uploaded it tonight. Also if you downloaded the update and your game sais it's version 1.00.33 please update it again! The newest version is <a href="/php/files/pafiledb.php?&action=viewfile&fid=100&id=5">1.00.34</a>. Just though I'd tell ya ;).

NeedAMedic~cto~
05-04-2002, 06:03 PM
Any kind of read-me or installation instructions on this bad boy. Myself and a few of my amigos have had one heck of a time trying to get the full patch to work.

Scott
05-04-2002, 06:22 PM
what kinda problems are you haveing? with the No CD patch or the actual update?

Unregistered
05-05-2002, 04:13 AM
thanks for the update notice.... :cool:

NeedAMedic~cto~
05-05-2002, 08:48 AM
Could be that I am a little slow, LOL. I am having problems with the actual update - it doesn't seem to take, i.e. I run the update and get an error, so the autoupdate function doesn't work when I run the .exe. I also tried extracting all of the files (including the new DFLW.exe file) into my Nova directory and that didnt' work either. Help would be appreciated, or even affirmation that I am completely stupid...

Scott
05-05-2002, 04:58 PM
Ok, uninstall your game. Then reinstall it. After you reinstall it, download this file: http://www.dfhq.net/php/files/pafiledb.php?action=viewfile&fid=100&id=5
After you have downloaded it, unzip it onto your desktop. Open it and a screen will open (kinda like your looking for a file). Use that window and open your DF:LW folder. Look for dflw.exe and double click on it. Then finish installing it.

//END UPDATE

Now you can download the no cd patch from here http://www.dfhq.net/php/files/pafiledb.php?action=viewfile&fid=119&id=5 Extract the contents into your DF:LW folder replacing dflw.exe when it askes. Reboot and your all done.