PDA

View Full Version : New DF Update

Scott
05-02-2002, 11:52 PM
The latest update for Delta Force: Land Warrior has come thru
testing and will be available to the public tomorrow (May 3rd The update addresses numerous trainer fixes but primarily dealing with speed cheating and some weapons scoring issues. There are 4 servers available tonight with the rest becoming available tomorrow. The update will be
available tomorrow as an auto download to all who log on to NovaWorld with Land Warrior.

Just a note about the update since you let some of us test it. You should really put the jump prone back. That ruins some peoples playing styles that they have adapted from df2 and even df1. I am used to it and now not being able to do it just makes me angry.... my opinion but it's not worth much so i'll leave it at that.

Steve
05-03-2002, 03:04 AM
what happened to the prone / jump?

can u not jump from a prone position or os the a time limit? i cant test it until i get home :( oh and i wont be online at the weekend P, i'll cya monday

Panther
05-03-2002, 05:12 AM
Some m4ers/snipers wont like it either even if they dont jump prone.. you cant jump up from prone! So most likely every rocket that comes to your hill your gunna have to take it cause you can jump up to get away. Thats what they did to fix it.

Im already used to not jump proning but still you should be able to jump from prone.. sux when you are chillin with a m4 and a rocket comes.. takes you 3 sec to stand up (more if you have lil lag) and by then your already dead.

Unregistered
05-03-2002, 06:18 AM
geez, i might be able to beat panther now. w00t w00t.

STEALTH
05-03-2002, 09:34 AM
Am I going to need a NO-CD Patch for this update? IF so where do we get it?....
Thanx...