PDA

View Full Version : BoD 2vs2 RB Tournament

Wolf
04-23-2004, 11:26 PM
Ok this is KoBrA BoD and we are hosting a tourney.

THIS IS A LAND WARRIOR TOURNEY ONLY!!

We Will be holding a 2 vs. 2 Razor Ball Tournament! The rules are as stated NO NEGOTIATION! 1.)BoD will host and all the maps you will be playing are also hosted in our Public RB server (BoDRB) 2.)There will be no whining, complaining, cheating, or glitching, if you whine, complain, cheat, or glitch, it is a automatic disqualification. 3.) YOU PICK your teamate, a teamate will not be supplied. 4.)The dates are subject to change so visit the site regularly in case of any updates!!!! thanks, have a nice day

Signup Deadline and Tournement Date: May 14th
REMEMBER!- You MUST play all your games that are needed to play in this tournament. You can chose dates that work out for the 2 of you and the team your playing but among deadlines which will be created. Play fair and don't forget to take screenshots of the results of each map (F9 is to take a screenshot). Matchups will be played best out of 3 maps. BoD will chose maps and have a bracket up as soon as enough teams have signed up. Thank you!! and good luck out on the battlefield.

Ok, I believe we have 9 teams so far, we would like MORE,

For signups and updates plz visit BoD Squad Site HERE (http://www.bodsquad.tk) [

ShArP
05-02-2004, 04:13 PM
your site doesnt work can u send it to me!!!!!

EDGE
05-02-2004, 04:17 PM
Site works fine for me

ShArP
05-02-2004, 04:53 PM
what is the site then?

ShArP
05-02-2004, 04:55 PM
hey now it works lol

Wolf
05-12-2004, 04:15 PM
sorry guys tourney is closed. check the dflw: tourneys forum for more info :(