Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 08-19-2018, 12:44 PM
TrSniper is offline TrSniper

Cry Kicked out WIN10

Hi all, I have just installed windows 10 on my computer and installed BHDTS again. I have downloaded the Heartbeatfile, Startup fix file which is needed to play online. Now I am occuring the following problem; It doesn't matter which server I choose, I get automaticly kicked out of the server after 10 seconds. If anyone can help me on this, I would be very happy
Old 08-19-2018, 01:13 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Try reinstalling the game, you probably have a modified file or are trying to use the HD patch which does not work in multiplayer.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 08-19-2018, 01:24 PM

I tried to install the HD patch, but I got an error saying that I have already installed the file or that it isn't compatible. The funny thing is I never installed the file, which means it fails. I do not have another modified file in the games directory. ???
Old 08-19-2018, 05:56 PM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrSniper View Post
I tried to install the HD patch, but I got an error saying that I have already installed the file or that it isn't compatible. The funny thing is I never installed the file, which means it fails. I do not have another modified file in the games directory. ???

Any modified files should be removed before installing defaults.

If this is failing you may need to clean install.

NOTE: DFBHD-TS is an expansion of the game so you must have DFBHD installed first.

Install DFBHD-TS in the same folder as DFBHD.

BTW
There is no need for any extra startup files to play vanilla TS online.
Old 08-26-2018, 07:12 AM

Hi guys, Thank you for your comments. After a week working behind, and taking care of my little daughter, I finally found time to reply . I deleted the game and re-installed it. No modded files. If I want to go online I have to make an account etcetera. Does that still work? Because I remember Novalogic to be down. I have then installed the startup file to get online, and I get kicked out again. I see an MS timer in the left corner of my screen. Example 218ms, then it gets up to 300 and then I get kicked out. Any other suggestions?
Old 08-28-2018, 09:43 AM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrSniper View Post
Hi guys, Thank you for your comments. After a week working behind, and taking care of my little daughter, I finally found time to reply . I deleted the game and re-installed it. No modded files. If I want to go online I have to make an account etcetera. Does that still work? Because I remember Novalogic to be down. I have then installed the startup file to get online, and I get kicked out again. I see an MS timer in the left corner of my screen. Example 218ms, then it gets up to 300 and then I get kicked out. Any other suggestions?
Some servers will auto-punt you if your ping is over 200ms - 240ms
Old 08-28-2018, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompem View Post
Some servers will auto-punt you if your ping is over 200ms - 240ms
Is there a way or a download file to manage your ping?