Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 05-07-2004, 09:36 PM
DrPepper is offline DrPepper

Send a message via ICQ to DrPepper
Glitches

I know for most squads this is a touchy subject. There are always the question's as to what is a glitch and what is not. I am curious as to how other squads deal with this and also if there are any previous post's or anything that states for a fact what is a glitch or what is not? This is something that has really been getting lots of attention in my squad as of late and I would like to settle a few issues. Thanks.

Dr Pepper -ozi-
ICQ 52.945.242
Old 05-08-2004, 12:59 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will a glitch is were some one trys to use a item in the map to take advantage of and were it normal not use at all. sample say a build has a fake wall were you can goes through it without no cheat items at all and start shooting every one from under it, (node them from under the floor) and they can't see you. there is some buildings i have seen that the walls every one can walk through them a good map maker use a fencing to cover or block it off from being use, any time a player use something in a building or terrain and its a weak point easy to take advantage of this is call glitching or using a glitch item in the map area.

mostly doing something that not normal in a game, most i seen is some using the buildings hidden behind a wall small or big don't matter any on the rooftop laying low in a corner or inside a very big tree to pop-out then make the kill and pop-in to it. any time one dose thing it is most part glitching in the game in BHD you may even see some hill top you lay low in some spot you can see through the area on the terrain. some games have their bad spot were it was not made to good or fore gotten. using a glitch is a "BIG FAT NO" some have gotten banned for this. and some host out-side Nova-stats servers will not give a warning on it. best stay away from glitches of any type you find it move away from it and say no then to no one about it. you can report it to support@novalogic.com and let them know of it only. what map name is and server name it was in so they maybe able to fix it, they are really slow on this type of fix's
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 05-08-2004 at 01:05 PM.
Old 06-11-2005, 11:42 PM
BUM-SOD- is offline BUM-SOD-

Send a message via AIM to BUM-SOD-
IS LEFT LEAN A GLITCH

iS LEFT LEAN A GLITCH IN THE GAME WE HAVE GO IN ALOUT OF FIGHT'S ABOUT THE PLZ ANSWER!
Old 06-12-2005, 12:29 AM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by BUM-SOD-
iS LEFT LEAN A GLITCH IN THE GAME WE HAVE GO IN ALOUT OF FIGHT'S ABOUT THE PLZ ANSWER!
asker nope:
its a old one thats been rule by novalogic, inc tech support its not even a glitch it stander settings in the game.

DF: BHD-TS and JOTR and DF: Xtreme has Leaning in them including Left and right leaning to them. not a cheat and not even a clitch.

its the normal settings the way it was made.

only some players will cry foul call on other for leaning, they need to get smart about it, a rocket or grenade place in the right place you get more kills on them players who are leaning. it really nice they do it a good sniper get some easy kills

Last edited by Hellfighter; 06-12-2005 at 12:35 AM.
Old 06-23-2005, 11:11 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
It wouldnt be one of Novas Game Keys Selections if Left Leaning and Right was glitching lmao!!!!!

Also to help clear this up i know ppl use clays and satchels to pile up near a wall to get outside it and therefore now lately i consider that wrong and glitching!!!

Shooting on a ladder underwater is a definant glitch!!!

If you get outside the maps several consider it glitching even if legal but i say try to stay in the map some times and try to fight it out that way

Im really curious if leaning in water is allowed when your heads above water you can lean in water and make it harder to get shot is that considered a glitch??
id say so!!!!!!!

One other problem i have noticed is ppl glitching on 50 cal humvees leaning on them while on the gun inside it making it almost impossible to kill them!!!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 07-08-2005, 02:59 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

is jumping off a hill or building onto a tree and hiding in it glitching? lol
Old 07-08-2005, 03:17 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

acctually i call that smart and using ya head, i dont like being inside a cage and i will jump off buildings onto something else and get out and snipe, i dont do spray and pray, running around holding trigger down and hoping to kill some1 running into line of fire, i dont do that,in the militia we call those people organ donars, i belive i was given a gift to figure out the best way to defeat some1 and im going to use that gift, lol, even if it means making some1 mad because they cant find me for they dont think or pay attention,

i was in a map the other day and the host dude started calling me a cheating sob because he couldnt find me, i was out sniping on a hill 600m out and kept shooting him when he got on a tower, after the 10th kill he started calling me a cheat, i was like hey, stay off the tower u keep skylining yourself,
and 1 guy in anither server did the same when he kept holding trigger down i was 750m out and he kept running straight at me and wondering why i was able to kill him with 1 or 2 shots when he expended entire clips,
i dont like the glitchers but dangit think, the ones that just run round spraying and then whine because they cant find any1 and keep getting killed use your head for something besides a handy place to hang ur teeth lol
Old 07-10-2005, 09:40 AM

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Its all up to the HOST mostly whether his rules are to stay in closed maps like that or if so many allowed out!!!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 07-10-2005, 09:55 AM
Lucky is offline Lucky

Quote:
Originally posted by Visor*CP*/visor_dflw
Its all up to the HOST mostly whether his rules are to stay in closed maps like that or if so many allowed out!!!
yep...
i know some servers that allow all glitches and cheats and if ur normal u cant win!
Old 07-10-2005, 10:26 AM
Jeff is offline Jeff

Send a message via AIM to Jeff
The debated part of left leaning isn't really the left leaning in the first place, it's while leaning you glitch is what's whined about.

When a person left leans at a corner in F3 or F2 mode the person cannot see that their gun is through the corner, this is infact the glitch. When a player camps at a corner shooting through the edge of the building, that is a glitch.
Old 07-10-2005, 01:23 PM

Thats when you let SSGWarHog-USA@anticheatguild.com know by sending him any info you have showing the server allows this and he will deal with it from there!!!!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 07-10-2005, 02:46 PM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
He can try what he wants Visor, but if i ru a server I decide the rules, and not some Anti Cheat site member / owner.

Its just how people want there server to be, they decide, because they pay for it.

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 07-11-2005, 10:10 AM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by Visor*CP*/visor_dflw
It wouldnt be one of Novas Game Keys Selections if Left Leaning and Right was glitching lmao!!!!!

Also to help clear this up i know ppl use clays and satchels to pile up near a wall to get outside it and therefore now lately i consider that wrong and glitching!!!

Shooting on a ladder underwater is a definant glitch!!!

If you get outside the maps several consider it glitching even if legal but i say try to stay in the map some times and try to fight it out that way

Im really curious if leaning in water is allowed when your heads above water you can lean in water and make it harder to get shot is that considered a glitch??
id say so!!!!!!!

One other problem i have noticed is ppl glitching on 50 cal humvees leaning on them while on the gun inside it making it almost impossible to kill them!!!
i use to see that too, i shot the pill of ammo/C4 packs they use tick them off some what, i don't care if it teamates or the other team they are trying to do it to make the server lag by doing it. you can report them into Novaworld.com for doing it all so, novalogic, inc will ban them for it, i seen them do it in the pass

it a shame in DF: LW, TFD i think DF:BHD you still can shot as you waiting in the water too, seen a lot of snipers do this away out. but most of the time you can snipe right back at them it easyer to get a blackball (head) on the water top lol
Old 07-23-2005, 08:12 AM
sgt:sebastian is offline sgt:sebastian

yeah
Old 07-23-2005, 08:51 AM
NaughtyPerry is offline NaughtyPerry
Banned

i know a glitch to get unlimited 203's mmMMMmm also i can get on any tin hut and most roofs if there is a larger 1 above
Old 08-06-2005, 02:02 PM
obe is offline obe

alot of people think getting on shacks is a glitch, which is retarded. on culture clash, i can run across the ruins to hop on shacks. no glitch, no invisible wall, and they fixed the whole thing where you are "inside" the roof.

obe -eVo-
obesexual@gmail.com
Old 08-06-2005, 02:25 PM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
Quote:
Originally posted by TagZ
i know a glitch to get unlimited 203's mmMMMmm also i can get on any tin hut and most roofs if there is a larger 1 above
If we think of the same 1, dont do it in the games with punkbuster, they got it covered...

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 08-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Jeff is offline Jeff

Send a message via AIM to Jeff
Quote:
Originally posted by obe
alot of people think getting on shacks is a glitch, which is retarded. on culture clash, i can run across the ruins to hop on shacks. no glitch, no invisible wall, and they fixed the whole thing where you are "inside" the roof.
You're not understanding the glitch, it's when you lay down you have to shoot through the roof and it's harder to be shot if you back into (/under) the roof.