Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 10-18-2009, 02:40 PM
M*O*B is offline M*O*B
Map Maker

Send a message via MSN to M*O*B
About The NSO Mod

Well I've waited to see if anyone had anything to say about the new NSO mod. Haven't seen anything yet so I'm going to jump in and give my first impressions on it. First of all I wish to give a big round of applause to everyone that was involved on working on it. They put a lot of work into taking a tired and mostly unused mod for BHD and breathed some new life into it. I'll start off with my only complaint after looking at it for 3 days. Why the hell didn't anyone do this for BHD also.lmao. Great work all around is all I can say. So many new pieces to work with I didn't know where to start. Folks you can be proud of your work, as for the mappers that put together some NSO maps to go with the mod, exceptional comes to mind to describe most of them. If any serious mappers haven't downloaded the NSO Mod yet, do it now. You won't be disappointed with what you'll find in here. You have all the regular pieces BHD and TS offered up plus the hundreds of new items, sounds, weapons, and so much more you might just want to dust off your BHD and make a map or two for it. Right now I'm working on an NSO version of Culture Clash the stock BHD map to see how everything will look with many of the new items available. So what do you think?
Old 12-07-2009, 12:08 PM
guille is offline guille

Black hawk down changing with the times.

Ok all you black hawk down junkies, get with the times and push forward to team sabre and start enjoying black hawk down in all of its glory by getting the nso mod 2.0!! There are a handful of servers so far with some killer custom maps using the awesome set of items this mod packs. If you have installed the mod but arent seeing any servers via the pinger you need to go into your filter tab and put a checkmark next to "other". This nso mod breathes new life and excitement to black hawk down. You can still play the plain dfbhd with this mod, as well as plain dfbhdts. Playing dfbhd plain is in my opinion like putting a puzzle together thats missing pieces after having the nso 2.0 mod. Make sure you get the full release of nso, version 2.0. You will not be disappointed!