Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 07-04-2002, 10:24 PM
Ice Cannon is offline Ice Cannon

Send a message via ICQ to Ice Cannon
Angry Nading n00bs?????

In my recent playing times on Delta Force Land Warrior I have come accross people who accuse others of being "Nading n00bs" because they use explosives.....
This also extends occasionaly to the at4... "at4 suckers"

I agree that it can be annoying running into the TKOTH zone only to have the S T blown out of you by 5 different grenades...

I agree that this is a bit unrealistic....and that the mm1 can be less skillful than say an ak47.... or a knife

When I run over open spaces i run with a Frag hand Grenade instead of the knife for 2 reasons: 1. It has a greater range and 2. Too many people instead of trying to knife either throw/shoot a nade or fire a gun....
Although recently I usually run with a Glock into populated areas.

I never use the MM1 if I need to fir nades I will go with the OICW so I can use a gun as well also I reckon it is better than the mm1 with grenades coz you dont have that pause when you change guns... also i think it fires faster.... also it is not as, as they say "n00bish" as mm1...

also the only reason I nade is if I have a good spot to pick of campers in TKOTH that is hard to do with a gun...

Also if Nova puts a grenade laucnher in a game then the players that dont like it should just DEAL with it... It does take some skill to nade...

I once saw a person chucking a hissy fit whenver he got hit by a nade or rocket....he claimes he has only ever fired 1 nade out of a steyr aug...and he carries no grenades or at4....
hmmm

So... can you tell me why people waste their time saying "NADING n00bs" "n00bs" "STUPID NADERS" in the middle of the game.... why not just shoot em with a gun...

It would be funny if there is another massive war eg ww3 where all of these people that play 1st person shooters go to war....when sum1 throws a delay grenade in the trench...that persokn runs from it then cums back later and yells at the top of his voice "NADING NEWBIE W*NKER"

or if their fighter plane gets shot by a stinger missile they eject and on the way down yell over and over "STUPID NEWBIE ROCKET SUCKER"

anywayz wat are your opinions..

in mine yelling "NADING n00b" is just like crying CHEAT in a way.... it makes me
and is stupid jus coz they cant hack being blown up....
Old 07-05-2002, 11:34 AM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
hehehe lol the last part of ya msg i totally agree let them go in the trenches with WW3 then ill just stay behind to eat sum more lol

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 07-05-2002, 02:26 PM
cR4zY is offline cR4zY

a) there is no skill in mm1, choose grenadier as ur class and ul c
b) there is a map running on nova servers that i think is called Ice castle, evr played it? 90% of pple play as a nader on that map (it is like 100x100 meters big)
fun factor = -14.56%

pple that use the grenadier class and run around with mm1 are automaticly classified as "skill-less", and when a "1337" player gets killed by a "skill-less" player, the "1337" player feels like he haveto defend himself and act tough towards the other "1337" players in that game so that they dont think he is a "skill-less" player... there is no other explanation

Old 07-05-2002, 09:36 PM

I dont find the ice caslte too bad its the city one where pplz camp on the edge of da zone and have the mm1 on the entry point..... and yes i have tried grenadier to see wat the recoil is like on the mag and saw it was too much so i tried the oicw & mm1 that is unskillful!! coz u line the crosshairs on where u want it (if its fairly close range) then click and it blows it..... and wat is a "1337" player??
Old 07-06-2002, 03:00 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
1337 - LEET - ELITE
Old 07-06-2002, 05:33 AM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
Anyone that bemoans another players tactics is a n00b.
Even people who spend the day screaming cheat.
In team play a grenadier would be a fine addition but they are hard to find because they are so viloried.(?spelling).
Our squad played a CQB match with a team of grenadiers and were wasted.
No point in moaning because at the end of the day they had applied a technique and it worked.
A lot of people that whine n00b are the same ones that challenge people using gunner class to knife fights when they themselves are using CQB and take a declination as proof the gunner sucks..........
dicks.
I have no advice to give you but try to get on with it mate.

Old 07-06-2002, 06:29 AM

ty stevieb......

zza1pqx.... i was complaining about pplz who complain about other peoples tactics in a way....i just tried to keep it even to avoid FLAMING................hmm
Old 07-06-2002, 06:33 AM

mayb that makes me a n00b...... mayb calling "NADING NEWBIE" is a tactic and i am complaining about it!!!!!!!

:O
Old 07-11-2002, 06:41 AM
Blade is offline Blade

Send a message via ICQ to Blade
Re: Nading n00bs?????

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Cannon
It would be funny if there is another massive war eg ww3 where all of these people that play 1st person shooters go to war....

Dont think it would b funny but i c ware u comeing from, personly i love nadeing and At4ing ppl NEWBIE or not lol

Its not about dieing for your country... Its about makeing your enemies die for theres.
Old 07-11-2002, 07:58 AM
¥ünä£ë§©ä is offline ¥ünä£ë§©ä

Send a message via ICQ to ¥ünä£ë§©ä Send a message via AIM to ¥ünä£ë§©ä Send a message via Yahoo to ¥ünä£ë§©ä
to me, if you had a good chance to nade, you'd do it, sometimes to piss people off, to fix your killeath ratio (which doesnt bother me but to some it may) if its in the game then its not cheating. But if you use the demolotion ability, then it requires no to very little skill. But usualy i just nade with the medic or gunner.
Old 07-12-2002, 08:31 AM

I didnt mean Funny like u took it i think.........figure of speech
Old 07-12-2002, 08:56 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool RE:NADING NOOBS!!!!

Hi Guys,

Does it matter what weapon you use as long as you do what your intending to do.....IE kill some one? The MM1 is a weapon in the armoury so it's a legitimate weapon to use. It only matters that you hit what you aim at and if he/she is using rockets, nades or what ever shoot first and shoot straight, that's all there is to it!!!!

BADDOG
ENGLAND

"CAVE CANUM"

Old 07-12-2002, 01:21 PM
Blade is offline Blade

Send a message via ICQ to Blade
In other words just shot Till there dead or they go away ;-)

Its not about dieing for your country... Its about makeing your enemies die for theres.
Old 08-09-2002, 12:14 PM
mrs cake~EDW~ is offline mrs cake~EDW~

i agree in some points they , but when there sat at the top of a bloody big tower nadeing all who enter it spiols the game for the other guys/galz that want to get at least to the base walls, when i host i take the mm off there is the other weapons still there that way it encourages them to shoot. they still have an option then to nade you if they want most times they just shoot
Old 08-09-2002, 07:56 PM
MrB50 is offline MrB50

Send a message via ICQ to MrB50
Re: Nading n00bs?????

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Cannon
It would be funny if there is another massive war eg ww3 here all of these people that play 1st person shooters go to war....when sum1 throws a delay grenade in the trench...that persokn runs from it then cums back later and yells at the top of his voice "NADING NEWBIE W*NKER"

Ever been in a war Ice Cannon??? Thought not. I have yet to see a MM1 on the battle field. Whats the point of flaming all those who have a oppinion on here? Even the guys who yell nOOb nader have an opinion too. You, have too many opinions. Keep em to yourself please and help keep this forum flame free.
Old 08-10-2002, 08:21 PM

Top 3 Causes of flamers in DFHQ
1) DFfreak
2) Zza1pqx
3) MrB50

LOL the irony of the above post is almost too much to bear.

Old 08-10-2002, 09:47 PM
MrB50 is offline MrB50

Send a message via ICQ to MrB50
lol At least I'm not # 1 or #2.

"640K ought to be enough for anybody."
Bill Gates in 1981
Old 08-11-2002, 12:10 AM

lol.... u got me wrong.... i aint flaming no one....
Old 08-12-2002, 06:01 AM

Tee Hee.
I find a good nader as annoying as a good sniper or superior gunner.
Only time it really annoys me is in true full on CQB maps where a player hides, or manages to escape the boundary and nades blindly at the action.
Particularly if they take credit as being a superior player in the server.
However like I said before. A really good grenadier with a part to play in a team playing stock maps is very hard to find and all hail those that can do it well I say.

Old 08-15-2002, 06:31 PM
A+ is offline A+

Send a message via AIM to A+

I use mm-1 on selected maps(usually in tunnels when we base rape) i think using a mm-1 under Cqb is lots of skill to learn...sometimes its a head ache thats why i only use it sometimes....I think ppl that cry about "sissy naders"or "noob naders" are just gettin sick of getting owned by some1 with a nade launcher or frags!!!! then when ever i stop that and start killing them with my fn mag they get more pissed and start throwing nades at me so whats the deal with these guys...Its a game they put MM-1/frags there for a reason live with it!remember ITS JUST A GAME NOT MEANT 2 BE REAL

A+

Destination:Excellance

PERFECTION

Last edited by A+; 08-15-2002 at 06:38 PM.