Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > Humor & Jokes

Humor & Jokes Got a funny joke or a funny email? Post it so we can all laugh!

Old 02-03-2004, 09:55 AM
ShArP-aep- is offline ShArP-aep-

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP-aep- Send a message via AIM to ShArP-aep-
eek LMFAO!!!!!

12- Pack
A father and his son go into the grocery store when they happen to come across the condom aisle. The son asks his father why there are so many different boxes of condoms. The father replies, ''Well, you see that 3-pack? That's for when you're in high school. You have 2 for Friday night and 1 for Saturday night.'' The son then asks his father, ''What's the 6-pack for?'' The father replies, ''Well, that's for when you're in college. You have 2 for Friday night, 2 for Saturday night, and 2 for Sunday morning.'' Then the son asks his father what the 12-pack is for. The father replies, ''Well, that's for when you're married. You have one for January, one for February, one for March, one for.....''

If Ever You're Choking...
A woman goes into a restaurant in a small town in the South. She orders some chicken and starts to eat. Eating too fast, she starts to choke on a chicken bone. Buford and Buck, two country boys in the next booth, notice she is choking. So they get up and go over to help her. Buford drops his coveralls and bends over and then Buck starts licking his butt. The choking woman watches these two go at it and is so grossed out that she launches foward and throws up all over the place, dislodging the chicken bone from her throat. Buford pulls his overalls back up and says to Buck, "You're right,that 'hind-lick' maneuver works like a charm."

12 Shots
A guy goes into a bar, orders twelve shots and starts drinking them as fast as he can. The bartender says, " Dang, why are you drinking so fast?" The guy says, "You would be drinking fast if you had what I had." The bartender says, "What do you have?" The guy says, "75 cents."

Annoying Boy on Bus
A little kid walks into a city bus and sits right behind the driver and starts yelling, ''If my dad was a bull and my mom a cow I'd be a little bull.'' The driver starts getting mad at the noisy kid, who continues with, ''If my dad was an elephant and my mom a girl elephant I would be a little elephant.'' The kid goes on with several animals until the bus driver gets angry and yells at the kid, ''What if your dad was a drunk and your mom was a prostitute?!'' The kid smiles and says, ''I would be a bus driver!''

These are from a book called Disorder in the Court, and are

things people actually said in court, word for word, taken down and

now published by

court reporters - who had the torment of staying calm while

these exchanges were actually taking place.

Q: What is your date of birth?

A: July 15th.

Q: What year?

A: Every year.

Q: How old is your son, the one living with you?

A: Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I can't remember which.

Q: How long has he lived with you?

A: Forty-five years.

Q: What was the first thing your husband said to you when he

woke up that morning?

A: He said, "Where am I, Cathy?"

Q: And why did that upset you?

A: My name is Susan.

Q: How was your first marriage terminated?

A: By death.

Q: Is your appearance here this morning pursuant to a

deposition notice which I sent to your attorney?

A: No, this is how I dress when I go to work.

Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for

a pulse?

A: No.

Q: Did you check for blood pressure?

Q: Did you check for breathing?

Q: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you

began the autopsy?

Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor?

A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.

Q: But could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?

A: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law

The Bug
A couple in a car was driving down the road one rainy day, when they were having a dispute over the husband being unfaithful. The wife had just found out and became ballistic. She leaned over, chopped her husband's thingy off and threw it out the window. Hitting the car behind them, which was a father and his little girl. ((SMACK)) Against the windshield the thingy hit, stuck for a moment, then was wiped away by the wipers. The little girl says, " Daddy! What was that?!!!" The father, not knowing how to explain it to his little 4 year old, who was not old enough to know about those types of things, looked at his daughter. With a grin he says, "It was a bug, honey!" The little girl sat there in amazement for a few minutes, then she looked up at her father and said..........

"Well.........it sure had a big thingy didn't it?!!!"

This is this cat
this is is dog
that is how cat
this is to dogs
this is keep dogs
this is a cat
that's a dumbass cat
that's a busy dog
those are for dogs
there are fourty cats
those are seconds dogs

now go back, and read every third word, of every line
Old 02-03-2004, 01:34 PM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Biggrin

Lol very funny !!!!

Regards
Old 02-08-2004, 09:17 PM
-§³-×»·Jö|{ër·« is offline -§³-×»·Jö|{ër·«

Send a message via ICQ to -§³-×»·Jö|{ër·« Send a message via AIM to -§³-×»·Jö|{ër·«
ShArP ur stealing my jokes, AGAIN! lol
here a funny 1 (ShArP, lol this was my original joke)

BecauseThe Candy Man Can.....
It was another Payday and I was tired of Mr. Goodbar. I saw Miss Hershey standing behind the Powerhouse on the corner of Clark and Fifth Avenue when I whipped out my Whopper and whispered, “Hey Sweetheart, how'd you like to Crunch on my big hunk for a Million Dollar Bar?” Well, she immediately went down on my Tootsie Roll, and it was like pure Almond Joy! I couldn't help but grab her delicious Mounds because it was easy to see that this little Twix had the Red Hots. It was all I could do to hold the Snickers and Crackle as my Butterfinger went up her tight little Kit Kat and she started to scream “Oh Henry, Oh Henry!” Soon she was fondling my Peter Pan and ZagNut and I knew it wouldn't be long before I blew my Milk Duds clear to Mars that gave her a taste of the old Milky Way. She asked me if I was into M&M, but I said, “Hey Chicklet, no kinky stuff.” I said, “Look you little Reese's Pieces, don't be a Zero, be a Lifesaver. Why don't you take my Whatchamacallit and slip it up your Bit 'O' Honey?” (What a piece of Juicy Fruit she was, too!) She screamed, “Oh Crackerjack, better than the Three Musketeers!” as I rammed my Ding Dong up her Rocky Road and into her Peanut Butter Cup. Well, I was giving it to her Good 'N' Plenty, when all the sudden... my Starburst! Yeah, as luck would have it, she started to grow Chunky and complained of a Wrigley in her stomach.
Sure enough, nine months later, out popped? Baby Ruth!
lol........... the funniest joke in my collection

(Thanks to KILLAR_KI, for the avatar, and for the sig)
Old 02-13-2004, 07:34 PM
Mailman
Unregistered

funny stuff