Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Joint Operations
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Joint Operations Anything about the Joint Operations series of games.

Old 03-05-2005, 06:17 PM
Gods RoyalFlush is offline Gods RoyalFlush

How many people are still playing this game?

How many people are still playing this game online? if there's no official counter then tell me how many servers there are (if possible the average people in each one). I'll be asking this in JO: TR and JO: E cause I'm looking in to each and want to find the best one thats more popular. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
have a poll listed above be a lot better.

my asker i un-instill it do to "I hate it", waste of money.

it look great and work good only it not the best out there. to me it don't come close to BF 1942 at all. BF 1942 has a lot more to it then JOTR has and other BF: V & BF:2 more option to them. to me JOTR short chain it. less for more money is a waste. BF: family they have Mod tools and a lot of mods "freebie/buy up" to use for the game and SP-Mission come with them toboot.

let me put it this way this is how big:

1.) JOTR is one Cd, a plus if you buy the MOD JOTR:E then you have 2ea Cd.

2.) BF 1942 come with 4ea Cd a plus you buy the Mods you have more Cd's for the game. there are SP-Mission to play and a lot of Mods to play with. Halo/Star Wars and over 400ea mods that are free and working SP-Mission toboot.

to me JOTR is a real sad case was hoping it going to be bigger then BF 1942 (as the box says it going to be) only it not even come close to BF 1942 the things you can do with it.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 03-05-2005 at 06:55 PM.
Old 06-01-2005, 06:42 PM
Tenka is offline Tenka

I know this is late by a few months

On a slow night there are still o800-1000 peeps playing, on average nights there well over 10000 world wide.

I've played BF 1942 and BF:V, and yes there are tons of mods, But there about 50X's the cheaters. Novalogic did its best to limit this, and thats why there are no mods, except RealtyMod (which isn't all that real). I'm not saying BF series is bad, but person for person, 150 peeps in novaworld's "Devastation" Serve is better than any BF map i have ever seen.
Old 06-13-2005, 03:08 AM
!fw! God Father is offline !fw! God Father

Biggrin still playing

lol well i am setting up a joint operations squad in next few months with people who play the game from the start. Real diehards!!!!!!!!