Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-08-2004, 09:07 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Post Since updating I can’t connect to Novaworld.

PROBLEM:
Since updating I can’t connect to Novaworld.

RESOLUTION:
If you are not seeing the Login screen for your Land Warrior account after updating the game to version .37, we believe that it is because of a new file that was added to the Land Warrior folder in the update. You can go back to that previous file by running a .bat file from inside the Land Warrior folder. From your Desktop, double click on My Computer and then double click on the C drive (this is assuming that you have gone with the default install location). In you C drive, find the Program Files folder and double click to open. Now look for the Novalogic folder and open that. Open the Land Warrior folder and look for a file called "iswap.bat". Double click on that file to run it. Once it is finished, close everything down, go back to the Novaworld Login Screen, and you should see the areas to enter your login name and password
Old 11-26-2016, 08:53 PM
Shooter~AoD is offline Shooter~AoD
Shooter~AoD

I just installed DF-LW and did the patcher thing and the no cd thing. Brought the game up and was going to play on Novaworld Servers and it said I had to update my game. I clicked on the update and it downloaded all sorts of stuff...about 15 minutes of down loading and installing. After that I restarted the game and went to the screen to play on Novaworld Servers and it was greyed out. The top choice and the one under it were greyed out as well as the Update game being greyed out. I read the post above and ran the batch file as stated and the same stuff is still greyed out. No idea what to do now. Any suggestions??