Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

View Poll Results: What is your Favourite team Game
TDM 6 31.58%
TKOTH 9 47.37%
A&D 0 0%
S&D <== has any1 ever played this? 1 5.26%
FB 3 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-20-2001, 03:17 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Post Favourite Team Game

could you tell me what your favourite team game is plzz?
ty
Old 09-20-2001, 03:24 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

thats me with TKOTH
Old 09-20-2001, 08:55 AM
Soldier X is offline Soldier X

TDM for me,,,,,,Dont like TKOTH(unless I can just rape them)...makes it easy everyone tryin to get to the zone.......and whats the score with base games......I like to use my satchels on snipers....not buildings, cant see the point.....lol...cya
Old 09-21-2001, 01:37 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

CQB~!>> FB, CTF, TKOTH, KOTH, TDM, DM humm never really played A&D or S&D and I dont like co-op cuz you always got to walk to damn far and the comp uses aimbots! lol 700 meters+ with 1 shot and a AK-47?

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 09-21-2001, 11:42 AM
GEN-VS-ENFORCER is offline GEN-VS-ENFORCER
G£Ñ~¥§~£ñƒør¢£r

I like that Razor-Ball that Panther sent 3 maps to me .

Maybe I should host that up again
Old 09-24-2001, 09:08 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

yea I still play that game often! love razor ball! thats probley my favorite game type! well its not really iits own game type but nl should make it one! great game to play!

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 09-29-2001, 10:25 AM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
I like TKOH cos it is easy to find the enemy but I am with glad on the funky scoring.. Dont like that bit

Old 10-07-2001, 01:03 PM
leethebrave UUK is offline leethebrave UUK

Send a message via ICQ to leethebrave UUK
TKOTH depends on the players in game though, when Deadpool,VF13, kaos players etc are in the game they defend the zoners by raping and when the correct meds are in the game they back up the gunners.

My fav is CTF but it wasnt on list.

Played S&D in DF2 and I found it great, there was alot of communication! there were boards up on the non-stats section in DFLW to begin but they dissapeared after about a month, no idea why they always had lots of people in.
Old 10-12-2001, 02:47 PM
Necromancer is offline Necromancer

Send a message via ICQ to Necromancer
CTF!!!

Old 10-12-2001, 11:23 PM

I hate CTF.....

Old 10-12-2001, 11:48 PM
~DevilDog#1~ is offline ~DevilDog#1~

Send a message via ICQ to ~DevilDog#1~
CTF (Titans and Finishline) and TDM (VS Servers, TF-PB servers, VF servers, TS servers, and Devil's Island )

Confucius (B.C. 551-479)
Chinese Ethical Teacher - Founder of Confucianism
Old 10-13-2001, 07:30 PM

Devildog. Is Devils Island up a lot? ICQ or MSN me when you put it up. I am up for a lesson in sniping.

Old 10-15-2001, 01:20 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

1) take .50 cal and extra ammo (definately needed)

2) run way out west, possibly 1000m away from alpha so no one spawns behind u = very annoying

3) get behind a big hill (for optimum viewing ability)

4) take a quick peek over the top to see potental targets. if u see 1, go for kill. if not get ur head down for a few secs b4 checking again.

5)get some claymores near u (campers special friend)

6)check again

7) if no kills within 2-3 mins change hill

8) dont run near the top of a hill (black dots)

9) LISTEN - headphones are sweet. u can easily tell where someone is if they use a .50 cal. if u hear someone firing an M40, they must be close - go for a knife kill. if u hear some one firing a PSG move fast lol. aslo u will be able to hear ppl sneaking up on u

10)if u can get on a hill behind a smaller hill. this is for 3 reasons. 1- so no one gets a good position behind u, 2- so u can get a good view of the battle field, 3- someone ALWAYS goes on the hill infront of u lol (easy kill)

11)if someone is running try to guess where they are going to go. if they are gonna go over a hill out of sight - go for a kill. if they look like they are going to go prone (heading fot trees or bushes) then wait. <== this applies to modem users mainly as it is hard to shoot moving targets. also making very hard shots wastes ur ammo and gives away ur position.

12) do NOT go in a building, u will get spotted easily, ppl Will shoot u through the wall. if u spawn in a building stay low and plan an escape route.

13) is u manage to sneak up to someone - use the knife and ALWAYS use ur audio cammands! lmao. guaranteed satisfaction.

14) practice makes u quicker at lining up ur shots and getting the range right. in LW its a little easier than DF2
e.g. in LW if someone is 500-549m then its fine to use the range of 500m
if someone is 550-599m then its ok to use range of 600m. (obviously it applies 550-649m but u know what i'm saying)
in DF2 i find that if someone is 550m away a range of 500m or 600m and the crosshair is placed on the target - u are likely to miss. so u need to aim higher or lower to get the kill.
also get ur mouse and scope sensitivity on fill if u havent already, it may take a few games to get used to it but u can get an advantade if this is set.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i've had a few in-game debates about etincs n stuff. here is a few comments pll have made:

snipers only use sniper rifles - i.e. NO guns except .50 cal, M40 and PSG! including all hand guns!

NO knives!! i can see the point (no pun intended lol), as in real life 2 snipers probably wouldnt get this close. but also another point was raised that it would be disrespectful to use ur gun at point blank range (mmmmmm messy)

NO nades.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pacience (correct my spelling plzz ) is rewarded but it depends on what u want to achieve. i like a high kill to death ratio and i am prepaired to wait for it. sometimes it's a bit boring though. but i used the techniques i just described and got 18 kills 1 death. lol that will teach me to type during a game. 0 deaths sounds so much better

i reckon most ppl will know the stuff i just typed but i hope at least someone gets something from it.

cheers
l8r

SB
Old 10-16-2001, 07:04 PM
SH*PR* is offline SH*PR*

Smile

true StevieB !

and try to survive the game...thats a bigger satisf-action...

somebody played against me, i was on rank 8 or 9 of 16 players with a score about 30:0
the firts one had 120:69 and was braggin`about how good he is...
i told him short

"In real life you would have 0:1, cuz I killed you in the first minute...the score you got was made by your spawning ghosts..!

thats not nice hehe I know...but its my style..i anyway started to leave a snipergame after been killed...dead is dead on a snipergame...my opinion

noo i stop kiddin...Df3 is a lousy snipergame and I wait for ghost-recon hehe
my favrite gametype on DF3 is TkotH, only with a good team
Old 10-22-2001, 05:35 PM
~vs~fix is offline ~vs~fix

Tongue

i like koth there is more to do than just kill....but dont get me wrong i love killing
Old 10-22-2001, 09:13 PM
BLADE =GH= is offline BLADE =GH=

Send a message via ICQ to BLADE =GH=
TKOTH all the way I hold the top zone times on our server, I love it and dont really play any other style,dont get me wrong I dont sit there tic tic tic I spot them run after them and slice and dice. The most common coment is " You know how long it took me to get there just to be stabbed by you " hehe haha hoho that makes my day especially when i laugh before i stab them lol
Old 10-22-2001, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ~vs~fix
but dont get me wrong i love killing

F**k me. Lifes tough in the Midlands

Old 11-30-2001, 01:51 AM
G£Ñ~¥§~Ç µ С£™ is offline G£Ñ~¥§~Ç µ С£™
USMC

Send a message via ICQ to G£Ñ~¥§~Ç µ С£™ Send a message via Yahoo to G£Ñ~¥§~Ç µ С£™
The only problem with KOTH or TKOTH is that most teams whether good or not switch to MM1 at end of round to ensure win. I dislike this move very much. Although some talent or skill is needed to drop nades accurately, this is very frustrating do deal with. My thoughts and opinions on this matter in no way reflect those of my peers or nor was it meant to.
or I will see you DIE!!!!!
[img]/images/sigs/cudiesig.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2001, 04:44 PM
BLADE =GH= is offline BLADE =GH=

Send a message via ICQ to BLADE =GH=
C U This is where team work comes in to clear the zone and depending on the map of course. The zone should set set up so its not that easy just to set there. The reason I like snipers have there place to stop the traffic coming in, Gunners to clean around the zone and CQB to clear the zone so everyone has a good game. Most TDM & DM I have played are grab a 50cal and head for the hills, not all of course but it feels that way at times lol. A &D or S & D are also pritty cool to play.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:59 PM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

"S&D <== has any1 ever played this?"
Search and Destroy: Mission, Yes best their is, less goal oreintated than Attack and Destroy, hence less predictable, reccomend teams/squads smaller than 10, best is 4-5.
Not much fun with Nova's games, better in old classics Doom, Quake etc

"M"