Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 10-09-2007, 11:39 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Enemy Territory Quake Wars

The year is 2065. The Strogg race has attacked Earth in order to process its raw materials into a fuel called stroyent. If you've played any other Quake titles, you'll know some of the history here, but it's mostly irrelevant in the context of Enemy Territory's multiplayer action, so let's cut to the chase: You join either the human Global Defense Force or the alien Strogg team, and then shoot your enemies in the face.

Download Demo-> http://www.enemyterritory.com/main.h...ink2=undefined

ETQW Site-> http://www.enemyterritory.com/

The full game has already been released!For those of you who havent yet tried it, I urge you to.Its really a great game.If your concerned on whether you will like it or not, just go download the demo and try it out.

Some Game Features:

The GDF and Strogg both have four or five different classes with there own special abilities.

The Strogg side has some different vehicles, like the a jetpack thing.

Each of the four or five classes have the ability to deploy its own special weapon turrets, for both Strogg and GDF.

In this game you will be able to med people, Strogg and GDF both have this ability!

A cool feature I like in this game is the Airstrike Tool.If you select the Deploy Class you can call in Airstrikes.The Strogg Airstrike tool is a little odd, but its called a beacon I think.

Another cool future is the hacking tool, which is used to hack shields, and.......... not only does it let you do that, but it also will let you disguise yourself as enemy.In disguise you can walk past enemy turrets, mines, and just about anything.As for the strogg base orangish shields I havent yet tried.

Theres only one map is the Demo!

More tips and tricks and features will soon be posted on my forums at www.phpbbplanet.com/daredevilshq

I have only tried the Demo so far, but I will have the full game in 3 or 4 days, maybe less.I didnt see a thread up for this game here, which was surprising to me, so I posted one!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 10-10-2007, 12:36 AM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

I hear that ET:QW has UT style bots?
Old 10-10-2007, 01:21 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
The reviews seem to be awesome, so the bots are too probably.

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 10-10-2007, 03:59 AM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Yea, the games got some pretty cool stuff and ideas in it.Although, gameplay is rough on the first time playing.Theres a lot to learn about the game and how to play it.The games mostly about working as a team.In the demo, on the only level called Valley.The strogg are mainly defending the whole map while the GDF do all the attacking.This game has interested me so much, I am hung on it more than Joint Ops Gaming.This is the first game in a long time, that has shown more interest to me online, then Joint Ops Games.I still am a Joint Ops gamer, but I spend a lot of time on this new game as well.Anyways if you need any help with the game or need any tips,tricks, and hints on the game just let me know.Just PM me on here or visit my forums, I am currently working on.I havent had much time to fix them up yet.I had to make a whole new forums, due to my old account and forums were deleted due to inactivity.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 10-29-2007, 04:12 PM
Uber-Pirate is offline Uber-Pirate

this game is increadable. the Ai is actually a challenge, the maps are huge. and as long as you don't play it on low settings, it looks beautiful. the only problem is that it requires heavy teamwork. lone wolfs get killed preatty easily.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:20 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

got the demo and uninstalled it the same day.. didnt like it at all
Old 10-30-2007, 09:12 AM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
I heard the game was very good but I am using an ATI card and there is something with the demo and the ATI card. You have to install some patch with the game if you have an ATI card. Its almost not worth it since I will be building myself a new computer soon.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 10-30-2007, 11:38 AM
Spazz is offline Spazz

Send a message via AIM to Spazz
It's coming to the 360 eventually... might check it out then.