Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > phphq.Net > phphq.Net Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2005, 09:25 AM
Turbo123
Unregistered

HELLLLOOOOOO!!! i need help :(

Ok well for 2 weeks ive searched everywhere for a personal uploading program so my guests and squad mates can upload to my squads FTP site wether it be sigs or anything else.and i finally found it BUT its not uploading so i need some help please. :cry:

Ok well heres what happens,

Well i config the phuploader file and here is what i have

[code:1:681374d1c3]/* -====- Edit The Values below ! Read Above (Setup) ^^ First ! -====- */

$maxsize="0"; // In KiloBytes, set to 0 for unlimited.
$randomname="0"; // Use random file names? 1=yes, 0=use original file name.
$usetypes="0"; // Leave this to 1 to restrict file types (Below), change to 0 to allow all file types.
$types=array("jpg","gif",&quot ;png"); // Please keep structure.
$url="http://www.aowsquad.net/albums/"; // Full url to where files are stored. With Trailing Slash
$folder="./Guest-pictures/"; // Path to files folder. If this fails use full path below. With trailing slash
$fullpath=""; // Only use this variable if you wish to use full server paths. Otherwise leave this empty! With trailing slash
$password="smack"; //Use this only if you want to password protect your uploads.

//Edit some design vars.[/code:1:681374d1c3]

So it looks ok to me basicly ive tried everything guys i have uploaded it into a uploads folder its made the folder,ive uploaded it in the root and it cant make the folder,and i even have search these forums forever and found someone couldnt upload it but into his album folder i even tried that as you see and that dosnt work.

now let me explain what happens i click the link on my squads site type in pass go to the next page its the uploader now and i click browse go to a jpg file click it then click upload or whatever you click to upload and then it goes straight back to the password part no links nothing i even then go to the folder its suppose to upload in and it dosnt even have the file.

can anyone help me???