Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > phphq.Net > phphq.Net Forums

Old 02-22-2013, 02:38 PM
ScottDB is offline ScottDB

Bare bones script. Is there such a thing?

Hi all, I have been looking for a bare bones membership site that I can develop into what I need. The size of the site is important since these are going to be used for templates for many mini team sites.So I need it to be small and not loaded down with stuff I don't need. Searched and found one on the digitalpoint forum but it is no longer supported and has a few bugs. Link is to the script I'm talking about - https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thre...script.836244/

What I am looking for is for simple login with capta and profile for the members. (above script does this)
An all members page with links to the individual members page and ability to comment on members page.
Admin can manage members (above script does this)
Admin will be able to change profile fields (above script does this)
Admin can change themes from admin and upload themes to use
Admin can add text to certain areas of the site by html editor in admin. (need a few of these but would like someone to do one for me and then show me the edits and I can add the rest later).

Thats it. The rest like a contact page, image gallery, and chat I can do myself. Would like to know if the above script is worth going through and fixing or if anyone knows of a script (free or paid) that is close to this. Any advice, help, or offers would be appreciated.