Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Battlefield / Bad Company

Battlefield / Bad Company Anything about the BF Bad Company series of games.

Old 02-11-2010, 04:24 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
Well so far you do have dedis but to "preserve the integrity of the game" (or whatever the heck they were on about) you can only rent dedis and can't host them from consumer PC.

And no mod tools either, which is a shame. And I thought DICE said there'd be some cool stuff for the PC?
yep only approved EA hosters (multiplay, killercreation, rackage to name a few UK ones)

hardly think they'd hand out MOD tools for such a new engine they are still getting used to it themselves, besides no point of mod tools when servers cant be hosted... unless they start an "approved" mod list in the new future
Old 02-21-2010, 06:36 PM
Xx_jet_xX is offline Xx_jet_xX

Send a message via Yahoo to Xx_jet_xX
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tigger- View Post
you sure? ive just checked and theres no option on the PC beta anyway, unless its in the full game?
Use one of the all class weapons like the shotgun and you get C4 instead of a grenade launcher. the shotgun I think isnt all that great so i use the thompson if i am using assault and want C4.

If you grab someone elses weapon you get there whole kit. so if you choose recon for the ghillie you can play as a medic or assault by picking up one of those kits. adds a bit more interesting of a change as you can change kits without dying, and its not just the primary weapon.

As for mods BF2 was not released with SDK right away. Im sure once the game gets long in the tooth they will release SDK and the server software. they have always been good about accepting mods.

WTF-Squad

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. -George Carlin
Old 03-23-2010, 10:58 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
I love the game I have it on the PS3 and cant put it down, Hopefully I wil get it for the PC in a couple of weeks.

One of the best FPS's I have played and thats what I mostly play is FPS.