Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft Anything about the World of Warcraft series of games.

Old 03-18-2006, 11:24 AM
Lucky is offline Lucky

no, not really teejay, im in a private server which i lvled up to 73(yes, higher than the blizz limit) in bout 6 days. so, there is some differences between the blizz exp rate and the priv exp rate, usually the private servers are X2 then the blizz server in rates and drops

usually, gms dont do anything, they kick out the cheaters, that btw crash the server every 10 minutes, i think investing in the official thing is a good investment, but some people cant afford 15 dollars x 12 months + the 50 it costs to buy
Old 03-18-2006, 01:07 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucky
no, not really teejay, im in a private server which i lvled up to 73(yes, higher than the blizz limit) in bout 6 days. so, there is some differences between the blizz exp rate and the priv exp rate, usually the private servers are X2 then the blizz server in rates and drops

usually, gms dont do anything, they kick out the cheaters, that btw crash the server every 10 minutes, i think investing in the official thing is a good investment, but some people cant afford 15 dollars x 12 months + the 50 it costs to buy
true, all the Gms do on Ninja magic is keep the server running, get rid of idiots, and hold events and other things, they dont level ppl up, or give out free items (infact i havnt seen any server that gives free items or levels just because they can..) there is PVP in private servers, they have all the same features as the offical, friends, mail box, training, quests ect..

its the same, except quicker, which means u dont have to pay a company stupid amounts of money or waste away and play too much..
Old 03-18-2006, 08:10 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

meh .. i got wow .. but i'm just to lazy to start up on aonther game .. mostly all i play is CS:S now ... after they screwed up the farming in guild wars i haven't really played sense...
Old 03-19-2006, 02:24 AM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucky
no, not really teejay, im in a private server which i lvled up to 73(yes, higher than the blizz limit) in bout 6 days. so, there is some differences between the blizz exp rate and the priv exp rate
because whoever is hosting the server more and likaly gave u infinity rest xp. You get that by logging out in an Inn and the next time you log on, you will be able to get double the xp you would usually get.

All I am saying is to atleast join a regular server and play with 3000+ ppl in a server. Compete with other guilds on outdoor raid bosses, battlegrounds, horde and alliance raiding cities, outdoor pvp. Lots of fun. If you just want to lvl your character to 60 or more but not be able to do the 40 man raid instance and such, private is the way to go i guess.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 03-20-2006, 06:35 PM
Terry is offline Terry

Ok, decided, definately gonna buy it now. I'm off work next tuesday, and thats also the day i get payed hehehe.

I've been reading up on the different races and classes of creature u can be. Any advice on the best ones? Was thinking of warrior human... is this wise?

-----
GIFTS - X
Old 03-20-2006, 09:42 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
A warrior is a good class. Many people need them. Your roll is basically to tank mobs. You are the guy that will take all the dmg. You are the guy that will be getting healed also. :P Many ppl look for warriors to tank in instances and such. If you do decide to start playing, make an alliance character on Sargeras. That is where I am. Unless you have friends or you want to roll on another server. My name is Teejay and Medlin

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 03-21-2006, 02:15 PM
Terry is offline Terry

wicked, cheers m8

-----
GIFTS - X
Old 03-21-2006, 03:24 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

yes, warrior human is a good choice, like what teejay said bout warriors they tank bassicaly. They look damn cool too

id make one but im too lazy to start another character.