Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Battlefield / Bad Company

Battlefield / Bad Company Anything about the BF Bad Company series of games.

Old 12-21-2017, 02:54 PM
Sil is offline Sil

Cool Battlefield 1

Anyone play BF1?

Scott and I have been playing a lot lately. Becomes quite addictive

There are also a few fellow DF1 players who are playing but always nice to have more like minded players.

If anyone wants a game, my Origin username is : Sil3e
Old 12-21-2017, 11:15 PM
lolfake is offline lolfake
Delta Team Maps

I play.
Old 12-23-2017, 06:06 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Been fun playing all the different modes in BF1. Operations has been my favorite so far... It's really come a long way from when I remember the games back when BHD came out. I missed out on so many newer games, guess it's time I try some. I've been playing some CSGO (Meh, the community sucks), BF1, PUBG and Fortnite. Just got GTA V during the Steam sale so I'll try that soon as well.

Rainbow Six Siege is also proving to be a little fun but I've only been playing the single player

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 12-24-2017, 10:49 AM
Sil is offline Sil

I agree, the CS:GO community isn't the best however; there are a few good communities.

GTAV is a great game, shame there isn't any single player DLC and focused solely on multiplayer and micro transactions -shudder-.

You're still neglecting Dark Souls
Old 12-31-2017, 03:54 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

I'm actually rather decent at csgo, I just generally don't like the players I get matched up with, constant mic noise and man they get mad when you make a mistake even though they are 0-10 and I'm 8-2. They are so toxic. I seem to be decent at r6 siege as well, its sort of the same style of game but different gameplay. When you get matched with a team that communicates, you become unstoppable and the game is amazing.

Shame I'm not as good at bf1 as I'd like. I really like the game. It's just one I think I need a lot of hours in to figure out all the maps and tactics for them. My ratio is getting better though but it changes map to map. I'm just constantly getting shot from behind or from a vehicle across the map. That's probably just my ****ty tactics though.

I've never played gtav online yet for PC. I played one of the gta games online for Xbox 360, was pretty fun but mostly chaos. Mostly just random gun fights. This was before heists we're released so it must have been GTA V.

Dark Souls will be played. I just have to get into that mindset that I'm going to die a lot like I did in Ninja Gaiden. My monitor and keyboard are expensive lol

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq