Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 02-13-2002, 08:48 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Post the BEST squads!?!?!

seeing as *PR* dont really play matches and tournies, im not really sure which squads are 'good' . if u think ur squad is 'da best' ok but if got beat by another team thenit's debatable. so tell us who's good please
Old 02-25-2002, 12:41 PM
~VS~ Stunna is offline ~VS~ Stunna

Send a message via ICQ to ~VS~ Stunna
Well Stevie i have an answer for you on this one.
The best squad out there besides ~VS~ of course LOL
has got to be Thugs
http://www.angelfire.com/emo/thugs/main.html
Old 02-25-2002, 01:13 PM
ÇØLЃ‡R£ is offline ÇØLЃ‡R£

Send a message via ICQ to ÇØLЃ‡R£
actually,id say ci. (chronic insanity)i forgot their site but ill post here if i find it,anyways,they have so many wins its not even funny!If you find out their site check their records page
Old 02-25-2002, 01:35 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

ci. ever get beat?
Old 02-25-2002, 03:03 PM
ÇØLЃ‡R£ is offline ÇØLЃ‡R£

Send a message via ICQ to ÇØLЃ‡R£
Yea,12 or around 12 i think,but than again they have 50 wins to make up for their losses,probably more wins now,and maybe a few more losses
Old 02-25-2002, 06:21 PM
Vixen is offline Vixen

Hi

I would have to say PINOY
They play in the CQB masters league and i don't think they have ever lost a match...When their squad play has a team they are unbeatable
Old 02-25-2002, 07:04 PM
Kurupt is offline Kurupt

Send a message via ICQ to Kurupt Send a message via AIM to Kurupt
umm

how about omega 2 in df1....they are pretty damn good

DFG SOTW Winner Week 8
DF Chicks SOTW Winner Week 4
DF Center SOTW Week 6
DF System SOTW Week 1
DF Deathmatch Admin
Death Row Militia General
Old 02-26-2002, 03:16 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Vixen
Hi

I would have to say PINOY
They play in the CQB masters league and i don't think they have ever lost a match...When their squad play has a team they are unbeatable
oh i think *PR* should go against these, sounds like a good team
Old 02-26-2002, 04:01 AM
~FB~Ghandi is offline ~FB~Ghandi

well 2 see if team is good you need 2 play maps you dont know !

custom made maps that non of the teams know i give nothing for a team that have played the stock maps 1000 time an thay all know the spots an all have trained the map 1000 times that dont show anything about skill. Even a monkey can drive a car you just need alot of time 2 show it how 2 do it but that dont make it a good driver 8-)

good players is players that can come in maps thay dont know an do good i see this in out server some say oh you 2 good i say no i just know the map i made it an i played it 1000 time so dont feel bad there is nothing 2 it if you know the map an have played it 1000times

a good player is a player that can use any kind of gun not just 1 kind ...

its a player that can adapt i see manny comming in server an say HAY why no SAW/FN-MAG or why no law an so on ... well if this guns is not there then pick another one there is penty of other guns i use but manny players can use more then 1 kind of gun an also manny players only play good in 1 kind of game maby TDM or TKOTH or what ever kind of game i say good players can adapt fast 2 new games an is good in the most of them

BUT THIS IS JUST WHAT I THINK ABOUT IT !!!!

if you dont like it you can kiss my hairy ...

Old 02-26-2002, 04:04 AM

BTW ..... there is nothing as sweet as going in another teams server an kicking there asses in maps thay made an know 8-)
but this is hard cus in manny places i get kick out of server bbaaaaa sucks so there for i play 99% of the time in *PR* servers ...

Old 02-26-2002, 01:00 PM
~VS~ Stunna is offline ~VS~ Stunna

Send a message via ICQ to ~VS~ Stunna
Well the team I put up thugs has never lost
Old 02-26-2002, 01:29 PM

was on there site cant see thay got a server running you guys know if thay go 1 ?

Old 02-26-2002, 09:07 PM
G.I.JOE*MFA* is offline G.I.JOE*MFA*

Send a message via ICQ to G.I.JOE*MFA* Send a message via Yahoo to G.I.JOE*MFA*
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghandi*PR*
BTW ..... there is nothing as sweet as going in another teams server an kicking there asses in maps thay made an know 8-)
but this is hard cus in manny places i get kick out of server bbaaaaa sucks so there for i play 99% of the time in *PR* servers ...
GO HERE for premium servers...NO BS in these servers...
Old 03-11-2002, 04:44 AM
Gen. Jann *PR* is offline Gen. Jann *PR*
Lord of Lag

Send a message via ICQ to Gen. Jann *PR*
that's a hard one... i dunno. i just now that E and FF were very good at df2 ( still you could beat them), also Rot was very good. but seriously i dunno.
Old 03-21-2002, 06:14 PM
BLADE =GH= is offline BLADE =GH=

Send a message via ICQ to BLADE =GH=
Well I have to say we at " www.gloryhunters.org " have the best team Firstly winning a Tourney comes second to HAVING FUN ! We are mostly around the 30 yr mark and play to have fun with your cyber mates. You might have the best shooters but bet we have the best fun
Old 03-22-2002, 11:18 AM
EL_Bastardo UFP is offline EL_Bastardo UFP

hi all... i purpose our squad is one of the strongest DFLW A&D fun-squads... sure we've not so many matches while the most squads playing tdm and tkoth... but we've won every game... and it's not all we've won every map!!! but that can't be the truth about UFP...no one can beat us in A&D??? hell there must be other good squads in attack&defend... remember we're an european squad... the most of us are german and swiss players... so we're not interested for a match vs an american squad just european squads... the point is... there would be to many problems with the time zone to play against countries so far away... more information about our matches you'll find out on our homepage... challenge us when u think your're better than UFP...

United Federation of Players

greetz... EL_Bastardo UFP
Old 03-22-2002, 12:11 PM
-=*-GO-*Moo=- is offline -=*-GO-*Moo=-

CAw clan are pretty good for delta force 2!
Old 08-13-2002, 04:14 AM
A+ is offline A+

Send a message via AIM to A+
best squads hmmm...

First off my hommies PiNoY was mention thats kool...and they might be flattered but im pretty sure they might agree with me....Why say that this squad is the best!!! using the world "best" is hard to use cuz YOU dont know WHO the BEST is.And plus 1 guy from PR or whatever said that custom maps has nuttin 2 do with skill...He might be right but only poorly made cqb squads do that!!! our squad gets new maps everyday (from dfhq.net our main provider plus we make maps and get maps from our victims lol ) plus we got like 6 servers or more.I would say our squad(N2N) does the most scrims/matches and practices.But im not gonna say that cuz....I dont know if thats a fact if any1 ever had 8 scrims/matches and plus 7-10 practices in between in a row (8 days) that then that will be nice 2 know that squads are working harder than us!!!!! even though we passed up pinoy record in ratio cuz we accept more challenges then them cuz we have so many servers and atleast 15 ppl on at almost all hours. well you might be bored reading all of this but im bored lol
Attached Images
File Type: gif ag.gif (19.5 KB, 31 views)

A+

Destination:Excellance

PERFECTION
Old 08-13-2002, 04:15 AM
A+ is offline A+

Send a message via AIM to A+
best squads hmmm...

First off my hommies PiNoY was mention thats kool...and they might be flattered but im pretty sure they might agree with me....Why say that this squad is the best!!! using the world "best" is hard to use cuz YOU dont know WHO the BEST is.And plus 1 guy from PR or whatever said that custom maps has nuttin 2 do with skill...He might be right but only poorly made cqb squads do that!!! our squad gets new maps everyday (from dfhq.net our main provider plus we make maps and get maps from our victims lol ) plus we got like 6 servers or more.I would say our squad(N2N) does the most scrims/matches and practices.But im not gonna say that cuz....I dont know if thats a fact if any1 ever had 8 scrims/matches and plus 7-10 practices in between in a row (8 days) that then that will be nice 2 know that squads are working harder than us!!!!! even though we passed up pinoy record in ratio cuz we accept more challenges then them cuz we have so many servers and atleast 15 ppl on at almost all hours. well you might be bored reading all of this but im bored lol

A+

Destination:Excellance

PERFECTION
Old 08-26-2002, 04:17 PM
Blade is offline Blade

Send a message via ICQ to Blade
Quote:
Originally posted by -=*-GO-*Moo=-
CAw clan are pretty good for delta force 2!

DF2 is that still going ?? Yer have to admit there r good lol

Cant say much about my squad there’s only 5 DFLW players the rest R MOH But I like to think we will be the best One day in the not to distance future

Its not about dieing for your country... Its about makeing your enemies die for theres.