View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 05:31 AM
mickfinn is offline mickfinn

Send a message via Yahoo to mickfinn
2003 for me

I play Delta Force Extreme SO mod dedicated to Doc who was killed in Afhanistan before the mod was Completed. I play the game in his memory and for the people i know personally who made the mod I've also played all the Delta Force games from the first, but didn't get into really till Task force Dagger. Hard to believe some of us have played for fifteen years, some from the beginning that i play the mod with now. Happy birthday to NovaHQ and Novalogic,. Let's keep this game alive. I even have a decent server up called Mick's Place, along with Harley, Blue, Chris, Chuck, at times, Hawk, and others. We play as teams COOP and invite all who still have the game to join in. We have new map makers, one sixteen year old girl from Brazil. She makes fantastic maps for such a young age. We have Saltwatercowboy and Blue, Garner, and i may even finish one. you never know Join us on Novaworld any time from 9:00 pm through four times zones and more across the big water. We are on till probably midnight depending again on the zone. In fact, we have people from all over the world still playing so join in if you've a mind. The mod and the patch are on this site i believe, and if help is needed you can contact me here or one of these other map makers and server admins. Good gaming. Let't keep this game alive as ling as we can. MickDaKiller :fingersx