View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 03:59 AM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Yea, the games got some pretty cool stuff and ideas in it.Although, gameplay is rough on the first time playing.Theres a lot to learn about the game and how to play it.The games mostly about working as a team.In the demo, on the only level called Valley.The strogg are mainly defending the whole map while the GDF do all the attacking.This game has interested me so much, I am hung on it more than Joint Ops Gaming.This is the first game in a long time, that has shown more interest to me online, then Joint Ops Games.I still am a Joint Ops gamer, but I spend a lot of time on this new game as well.Anyways if you need any help with the game or need any tips,tricks, and hints on the game just let me know.Just PM me on here or visit my forums, I am currently working on.I havent had much time to fix them up yet.I had to make a whole new forums, due to my old account and forums were deleted due to inactivity.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?