View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 11:24 AM
XenoMorpH is offline XenoMorpH

Quote:
Originally posted by Xx_jet_xX
Obviously you dont care to know what a favorite game developer is working on and how long it may take until release. why would you need to know this is because you would have a more informed choice on their next title. buy or not buy. what quality control have they been doing. what is the basic theme of the game. if you dont follow what the developers are doing, then when the title is released and you buy it, you are nothing but a sheep following the flock called media.

The splashscreen is rather dull, i agree with you there but the "gamedistributer" (actualy its a publisher) is not leaking anything. if they would then why would a Nova developer put a link to them on a post at novaworld? your credibility is falling here.

4 years? where have you been the last 4 years? Angel Falls has been in development since they dropped "The Unit" concept in 2007 because the contracted research group had come to the conclusion that the game would not be a good title for a multi platform release because it was based on a lame tv series. otherwise wouldnt sell good to the sheep. hmm last time i checked my calender this is still 2008. 2007 to 2008 is 4 years?

Do some research. they didnt make it for the gameplay but to push the envelope for a FPS. and it is a success at that. the game is actualy quite fun and has some of the best graphics still today. maybe it was crap for you because you dont have a computer that will properly run it.

As for others who are insulting Nova's new title: we dont want to hear it. go flame elsewhere.
Wow...calm down here...whats up with you! Seems to be no1 can say anything negative about nova, or Xx_jet_xX is on top of it... Are you that excited to finally put away LW?

[AMD Phenom 9850][2Gig 1066MHz DDR2 @1100MHz][ATI Radeon 4870X2][19" IIYAMA Prolite E480S Flatpanel]