View Single Post
Old 03-18-2006, 01:07 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucky
no, not really teejay, im in a private server which i lvled up to 73(yes, higher than the blizz limit) in bout 6 days. so, there is some differences between the blizz exp rate and the priv exp rate, usually the private servers are X2 then the blizz server in rates and drops

usually, gms dont do anything, they kick out the cheaters, that btw crash the server every 10 minutes, i think investing in the official thing is a good investment, but some people cant afford 15 dollars x 12 months + the 50 it costs to buy
true, all the Gms do on Ninja magic is keep the server running, get rid of idiots, and hold events and other things, they dont level ppl up, or give out free items (infact i havnt seen any server that gives free items or levels just because they can..) there is PVP in private servers, they have all the same features as the offical, friends, mail box, training, quests ect..

its the same, except quicker, which means u dont have to pay a company stupid amounts of money or waste away and play too much..