Thread: Glitches
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 03:17 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

acctually i call that smart and using ya head, i dont like being inside a cage and i will jump off buildings onto something else and get out and snipe, i dont do spray and pray, running around holding trigger down and hoping to kill some1 running into line of fire, i dont do that,in the militia we call those people organ donars, i belive i was given a gift to figure out the best way to defeat some1 and im going to use that gift, lol, even if it means making some1 mad because they cant find me for they dont think or pay attention,

i was in a map the other day and the host dude started calling me a cheating sob because he couldnt find me, i was out sniping on a hill 600m out and kept shooting him when he got on a tower, after the 10th kill he started calling me a cheat, i was like hey, stay off the tower u keep skylining yourself,
and 1 guy in anither server did the same when he kept holding trigger down i was 750m out and he kept running straight at me and wondering why i was able to kill him with 1 or 2 shots when he expended entire clips,
i dont like the glitchers but dangit think, the ones that just run round spraying and then whine because they cant find any1 and keep getting killed use your head for something besides a handy place to hang ur teeth lol