View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004, 04:42 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
no real need for you to post edge and tec.

edge is american venom, don't make stuff up like were anti american. so it kinda makes you look a bit stupid making a comment like that and having it as the title of your own thread > "NovaHQ(Brits) vs. Venom$pit". but i guess somehow i'm at fault again lol?

if you really took so much offence from my comment then you need to say away from any forum except your own squad's. You need to learn to take the rough with the smooth, i guess you are always used to having things your way as squad leader. hence the reason to post it on your squad forum because everyone will be sympathetic.

not everyone is gonna bow down and kiss your feet elsewhere, which is why others have posted here.

i can honestly say that my post was a joke, you took it way out of line and now turned it into a anti nation hate campaign! i can't wait to see what you pull out next m8.

Quote:
Steve your sharp response to my harmless comment, was rediculous
i cannot see the difference between out 2 posts. why is one more malicious than the other. 2 simple comments, yours doesnt make sense and mine was a joke. demanding an apology for your squad (without any discussion with me personally to find out if i meant it in a bad way or not) is just pig-headed and you brought it into the open on the forum.

Quote:
I personally got a suprise out of this, and realized that NovaHQ must be on the brink of loosing their popularity. Why? Well, read. You will see how defensive they are about my "Harmless" comment.
actually we are more popular than ever. something else you dont have the facts about . fortunatley we only get about 1 in every thousand registered members that have an attitude that doesnt agree with the rest of the members, but that's life. it would suck if everyone was the same.