Thread: [DFLW] Need help with my map
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 01:43 PM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Quote:
Originally Posted by madozbloke View Post
hi stompem,

tried many things, installed the game clean, with update, no mods or extras, used nw login as i'm registered with serial number legally, actually made the map in 2009, so remade it from start andtried again, same prob, works fine for me and anyone that plays it or hosts it on nw and nhq, cc...same issue, others can't join, they tell me their locking up or they just sit their waiting for map to load, nothing happens...dammed if i know, tried different med scripts, zilch.

can you check it in a med program to see if configs are set right, i might have left something out or not ticked...really pisses me off mate.. ta.
No worries I can get DFLW going again and have a look for you but just before I do...

I don't really think I'll spot any errors in your map because it sounds like it's been stable for years and yooz guys would actually have more experience than I do in matters such as serving the older games - I was pretty green back then and do most of my mapping in DFX2

Introduced error in some way?

such as...

Sometimes files can be set to read only or blocked when copying over from a drive that retains user data from a previous installation of Windows so I just wonder on an outside chance if that could cause it in anyway?

Is there any type of custom server config files or htm files in other players' folders?

In the mean time I'll just stand by and see what you think about that.