View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinney View Post
Bug list for DFX2 (mappers’ list): Please copy, paste and add to list.

Here is a list of the bugs I have found so far. Please add to this. I think it’s a good idea to know what we can and cannot do with this game as it’s starting to become a bit irksome finding all this out after spending so much time on a mission only to find it full of holes because of certain bugs. Not the end of the world though. It would be nice if Novalogic came up with a (workable) patch to fix the bugs. But perhaps that’s the stuff of a madman’s dream!

1. Some versions have no drop-down menu in armoury while others do.
  2. Selecting “RPG 5 rounds” only gives you 1 round. You have to select 4 rounds and then 5 directly afterwards. The same with the flashbangs.
  3. Downloadable version has no MED.
  4. Patch doesn’t do anything (it won’t even install on my pc).
  5. There is no “rlight2 – runway lights #2”
  6. There is no “rlight1 – runway lights #1”
  7. There is no “bboard01 – billboard01”
  8. There is no “bboard02 – billboard02”
  9. There is no “bboard03 – billboard03”
  10. “fx_blue light – constant” is in fact a “Diboat1 – Spawn_indo 3 50s Assault boat
  11. “fx_white light – constant” is in fact a “Dnbo 1052 – Spawn_Nb0-105 miniguns indo helo
  12. “fx_yellow light – constant” is in fact a “Diboat1 – Spawn_indo 3 50s Assault boat
  13. There is no “Ah6mini – Miniguns for DAH64”
  14. Attaching to the “avenger – Avenger SAM Turret” causes a sysdump
  15. Attaching to the “Quad50 – Quad 50 for Dquad1” causes a sysdump
i hear this from others & as will read other gamers/resource site forums.

main bug are i read more about is, steampowered.com games come without to them; game manuls, map editers, updates for the games beside other little items that come with the box version left out in their downloads games

there is some other items very game to game left out

in the pass were heard other come here and ask about getting a map editor they did not get with the game and manul for the game too that they downloaded.

normal games update will not work with streampower games one download from here. they are setup another way or installed

i going to see about buying DF: Xtreme 2 in next 6mo, but i think Spinney already got it from them.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]