Thread: Glitches
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 10:10 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Visor*CP*/visor_dflw
It wouldnt be one of Novas Game Keys Selections if Left Leaning and Right was glitching lmao!!!!!

Also to help clear this up i know ppl use clays and satchels to pile up near a wall to get outside it and therefore now lately i consider that wrong and glitching!!!

Shooting on a ladder underwater is a definant glitch!!!

If you get outside the maps several consider it glitching even if legal but i say try to stay in the map some times and try to fight it out that way

Im really curious if leaning in water is allowed when your heads above water you can lean in water and make it harder to get shot is that considered a glitch??
id say so!!!!!!!

One other problem i have noticed is ppl glitching on 50 cal humvees leaning on them while on the gun inside it making it almost impossible to kill them!!!
i use to see that too, i shot the pill of ammo/C4 packs they use tick them off some what, i don't care if it teamates or the other team they are trying to do it to make the server lag by doing it. you can report them into Novaworld.com for doing it all so, novalogic, inc will ban them for it, i seen them do it in the pass

it a shame in DF: LW, TFD i think DF:BHD you still can shot as you waiting in the water too, seen a lot of snipers do this away out. but most of the time you can snipe right back at them it easyer to get a blackball (head) on the water top lol
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]