View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 03:40 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
hmm i dunno how you can compare it to quicktime :/

do a quick search on the forum for xfire, Chief has posted a lot about it.

personally i dont need it, it serves no purpose. i know a lot of people that have had system problems after installing it, and game crashes.
they updated it no crashes Steve it was fix and some have to log-in first then go into a server to get their game folder setup after they can use Xfire to go right into the fun of thing.

i had Crashes but i found out with Rainbow Six3 i had to log-in with the game and get into a server (one time) after i use Xfire to instant join with out any crash to the system.

they had trouble all so with PunkBuster getting players banned that all so been fix and members were taken off the
ban listing. the ingame chat option they chain the way it works now so the no more ban on this. the in-game chat box was goofing up the game setting and PunkBuster did not know what was going on now they know and Xfire fix it.

Xfire is a new type of internet messager service online it is sweet like all new things it has some bug in it they been work out, it not even 6mo old still that new

only a foot note:
i trying to get nova on the bandwagon with xfire to get thier game to instant join with others on this new messager service for then the game becomes a hot item. no more looking for buddy's or family to see what game they are playing to join into the fun of things they are looking into it.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 03-02-2005 at 03:55 PM.