View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 02:41 PM
Lunaticc is offline Lunaticc

Cool Hillarious Failure Of Robbery

Just 1 Week Ago When I Was coming home Something Pretty funny happened. So Let Me start from here. I am 18 years old. One ,,Lonely Boy'' in other words social outcast. I never enjoyed being close to people. I have Evening Sessions In My University on some days so when my torture is over it's pretty much pitch black outside. I am not kinda guy who is afraid of dark. In Fact I enjoy being alone it's so peaceful, not much traffic just a few walkers there and there on streets. So here I am, walking alone, listening to music, not caring the world and someone suddenly grabs my arm with so much strength that I dropped my phone. In my head I was like ,,Now I am Gonna Turn Around, Snap His God Damn Neck''. I hear some deep voice from behind : ,,Don't Try Anything Funny Or Something Bad Will Happen To You. How About You Hand Over Everything You Got Nice And Slow?'' And here I am with my answer that probably saved me that day: ,,How About You Turn Around And Look A Pole Behind Us Real Quick? There Is A Security Camera Watching Us. You Might As Well Smile For It''. I Felt how He Freaked Out. He Looked Away Immediately. As You probably Guessed Of Course That was a lie. There Wasn't a single security camera on that whole street which means He could do anything he wanted and get away with it. Once He Looked Away I Punched Him Right in the Ribs with my full strength. For Those Who Don't Know How Much Damage Can That Do, Trust Me it Does A LOT. With in Punch He was already on the ground making some weird snake movements. I Should Add That After That He Wasn't Very Polite To Me. While he was rolling up and down like a snake and cursing me the way I never heard it before , I called police and within 5 minutes they arrived and arrested person. This Robber was probably 20 years old or around it. At That Moment I was very Serious to laugh about anything. But looking back now it was pretty funny accident. I shared this story with my family and my friends. I might as well Share it with you guys too. The Morale Of The Story Is : Don't Mess With The Lunatic