View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Baldo_the_Don is offline Baldo_the_Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenadier501 View Post
Cool, does it requires the NSO mod to play or its included in the zombie mod?
NSO mod is not required, it's included, hence the name NSO Deadline Mod. There are also some TIO mod items, effects, and their .exe, allowing more items for maps, coop play and no CD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by --BulletMagnet-- View Post
I'm quite confused. I downloaded, installed, and ran the mod, but it's basically a few of what look like test maps and such. Are there any SP missions? Am I missing something?
There are some campaign missions that are not optimized, and the ZombieRuinedCityB is pretty fun, and all those test maps I just threw in for fun, except for the Baldo's Mod Sound Test, which allows direct comparison between sound performance in the original DFBHDTS and the mod. There are also some not-yet-optimized coop maps you can play in a LAN serve and play.

Also keep in mind that I've made improvements and changes that will make original campaign missions a little different.

And lastly, the mod comes with the NSO version of the consumer MED, and the TIO version of the unlocked MED, and that my items.def and MED related .bin file edits have improved that experience a bit, too.