Old 07-28-2009, 09:53 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Biggrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShArP View Post
oh man here is a good one:

"Today, I got hypnotized at my school's variety show. Apparently, when asked to do something I enjoy doing, I began to violently hump the floor. FML"
i known a guy once got hypnotized at a night club magic show! they were told "when ever they heard the numbers 77 they had to call their mother and would do anything to call them!" as if the world was coming to a end! they had to call them on a telephone!

and after they was release after being hypnotized all the people started to yell 77, the guy started a fight with a bartender to get a hold of the phone behind the bar. every one was laughing out loud.

think another guy was told he is a chicken and another guy was told he was a stripper & a girl who never had any kids in her life! was told she was now a mother of six kids and all of them was out around the table playing each other! she was told please get your kids together in one area off to one side stage. don't ask what kids was her's? she ran around picking out one after another adult saying to them "get your butt over there and stop crying!" funny as hell
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]