Thread: Squad v11
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 08:27 PM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarmike247 View Post
Aahh, gotcha.

If you haven't already, you should try battlefield 4. Bf4 today remains one of my favorite go to fps games. Its a great balance between milsim and arcade shooter. you have more realism in the gun battles and large scale warfare, but its still fast paced with a more arcade feel than a milsim game.
I have BF, 1942, BF2, BF3, Mods etc. etc. but not BF4.

As a game goes forward you expect it to get better and better but that didn't happen with BF, it's never had what I really wanted regarding size and strategy but some were very good in their own right.

BF3 left me hanging for months with a sore wallet and when it finally got going it web based login (from DVD) and small maps, great designs but far too small for flight and most mechanised manoeuvres.

To top it off the player community was extremely self indulgent with pedantic and whimsical server masters etc...

Coms were there but most were small groups or lone wolves who ignored you so teamwork was rare and getting through maps arduous because of it.

That's why I developed the strategy of just getting in and finding some artillery or a tank type vehicle and start blasting them out of the sky, I was so good at it that both sides, just hated me.

I'm a happy camper too and I don't mind waiting it out for a good surprise attack or ambush, yum yum.