View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 02:50 AM
‹-†Kâíshô†-›™ is offline ‹-†Kâíshô†-›™

Tongue And as far as MabaKiel

Lets get a understanding here before you lose all essence of the word "brain"... Mainly I am so far from being a newbie to this game and/or others that you were justing getting your hands on your neighbors computer. First, I'm laying it down how I see it... its not whining. Just my opinion that I am sure that others do agree too. Second, I do know what Spawn Armor is. It was and is a sarcasitc comment... if you take a look at others comments you'll see that it can go either way when it comes to Base Rape'in and finally, if you would like to express yourself in a challenge, I have no problem with that but just so you know it'll have nothing to do with my comments or opinions. If you good then I take off my hat to you.. if your not then you'll think about your own ass being handed to by yourself. And another thing Mr. 2 weeks of playing BHD... I've been playing FPS for a very long time and I am very much familiar with how things go online with other players. I base my opinions on how I see it and how I feel about it. I dont' have to prove anything to you even as far as my abilities to hand you your own ass.... but I'm not like that at all.. its a game and its meant to be fun. Not taken as seriously as you would to your favorite and olny box of corn flakes that you have every morning with powdered milk. Be as it said, if you would like to play against me then I am up to your challege. Win or lose, I still back up my comments and opinions. So therefore you, like powdered milk, beating me (or so you may make yourself believe) doesn't even do you the pleasure as what you are seeking. Have a nice day Mabakeil and if you care to make arrangements with me on your challenge feel free to email me... Kaisho@cox.net