View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 03:26 AM
DennisRotten is offline DennisRotten

Yes, I will try to do my best in explaining . :]
Since i'm a Norsemen, hehe

I own the game via steam and the 10th anniversary CD. So i made the decision i actually can download it from internet. The reason why i downloaded it was because i needed an older version of the game. When installing it i placed it in the folder as stompem mentioned "Program Files" NOT "Program Files (x86)".
Don't know if this i right word, but after that I kind of downgraded the game version.
From a file name: DF2301MEX
Here's the page

Then I had to download and run a DLL file because that thing was missing or else I would not have been able to downgrade the game with DF2301MEX. When I look at the dll file on my PC it's named: dffsetup-msvbvm50
It worked smoothly! ( When you download DF2301MEX it will tell you the name of the file missing, so you can just google it. ezpz )

Then I had 2 downloads from Bullet Magnets Kalashnikovs. Just follow instructions when installing and place everything in you DF2 folder. The one that worked for me will create a shortcut in your game folder when installing it. DF2_AK-47.exe will the name be. Just click it and the mod should work.

Last edited by DennisRotten; 06-08-2015 at 10:52 AM.